8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So unfortunately I had one of 2 people back out on me for the dragon, and I'm trying to find a replacement.

Basically I'm looking for somebody that wants to go but not bring their car (that's the catch) and wants to ride with me. The purpose of this is so I can split the fuel costs up since I went from 28 mpg to 20 mpg haha.

Also I calculated it out and it's cheaper for a room if you have 3 people splitting the room cost instead of 2.

By the way I live in the Harrisburg, PA area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy crap! Yeah I would be up to doing that. I have a friend of mine rooming with us also, but there is a cot as I have the reservations in for three people. (they told me to just tell them at the desk when I arrive if I don't have a third person and they would take the $10 extra charge/day away)

When will you be getting there? Me and my friend will be arriving Thursday afternoon at some time.

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
I'll be arriving around the same time.
What's the split cost going to be?

You can text me or call me any time to make sure this is all good still. I guess I signed up too late and most people already had roomies.
407 913 4049 (the name's Jesse)

Also, do you guys drink?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is what we have.

Please look this over and let us know if there are any changes.

Unit: Alcoa Cabin Room #1 - 2 double beds + 1 rollaway
Guests: 3
Check-In: Thursday - September 4, 2008
Check-Out: Sunday - September 7, 2008
Staying: 3 night(s)
Rate: $134 + 15% tax & service charge
Total: $462.30 - 3 nights - tax & serv chg included
We will be splitting it up in thirds so each person will have to pay $154.10.

Also, do you guys drink?
My friend probably won't be drinking too much, but I, on the other hand, will be having lots of Guinness (depending on if everybody else is partying it up)

Guinness FTMFW!!!!:dancing:

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Here is what we have.

We will be splitting it up in thirds so each person will have to pay $154.10.

My friend probably won't be drinking too much, but I, on the other hand, will be having lots of Guinness (depending on if everybody else is partying it up)

Guinness FTMFW!!!!:dancing:
Can I just give you the $154 in cash when I see you up there?

And yeah man I'm bringing all the alcohol I an afford =D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can I just give you the $154 in cash when I see you up there?

And yeah man I'm bringing all the alcohol I an afford =D
Yah dude that will work! I want to get a case of guiness but being $75 I think I'm going to just settle for like 2 six packs.

I'll give ya a call sometime next week maybe like Tuesday or Wednesday to just reconfirm everything and to probably just find out when exactly we'll be getting there in the afternoon.

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Sweet
I hope you like yuengling 'cause that's my favorite and I'm bringing as much as I can afford.

Oh and my friend owns a gas station he could hook us up on a case of guiness if you're interested?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet
I hope you like yuengling 'cause that's my favorite and I'm bringing as much as I can afford.

Oh and my friend owns a gas station he could hook us up on a case of guiness if you're interested?
Hellz yeah I would be interested. How much would he want for it?

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Yeah I read that I guess I just skimmed over the part that said tapaco can sell it.
sweet though!
I'm really excited
neuspeed race springs going on tonight
S. Drive tires on Monday
and I'll be good to go =D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
5 Participants
07LX
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing