·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Good find man

·
Registered
613 Posts
I Vtec said:
That's ******* nuts that he can't even play the drums/piano.. but he can piece the sounds together and it sounds great.
how do you know he can't play either of those two instruments? i know for a fact it took some musical skills to put that piece together. you don't just pick random notes on a piano and make them flow together like he did. maybe i'm wrong but i'm sure he can play both

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
edciv said:
how do you know he can't play either of those two instruments? i know for a fact it took some musical skills to put that piece together. you don't just pick random notes on a piano and make them flow together like he did. maybe i'm wrong but i'm sure he can play both
He stated himself in the video he doesn't know how to play either.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
edciv said:
Read the ending credits, he stated himself he can't play either of the pieces of instruments. I'm just going to assume he was telling the truth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts