8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after baking my headlights, painting my calipers, and debadging my civic....it was time to color her hair....Hope you guys like....

Some random dood telling me how his ford is faster than most cars...

I went there to get 30% all around, but walked with 20%. I paid 280 and while that may seem very expensive for many of you guys...these are people I know and trust the quality I am getting. I shopped around and found other dealers that would do it for a lot cheaper but it just wasnt right.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EJ1 Freak said:
Nice...what are you going to drop it on?
right now, 18 rpms2 but you know how that goes, tomorrow it might be something else... i am not sure which coilovers ill get. :yeahthat:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
$280 is a lot for tint, i havent gotton mine done yet but hope to soon and the guy is only charging me $135 and he does a great job. He has done 3 of my previous cars and they all turned out great. Plus he has like 15-16 years experience so i trust him. But anyway other than that i think the car looks good.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gitrdone42 said:
$280 is a lot for tint, i havent gotton mine done yet but hope to soon and the guy is only charging me $135 and he does a great job. He has done 3 of my previous cars and they all turned out great. Plus he has like 15-16 years experience so i trust him. But anyway other than that i think the car looks good.

135 is an awesome price- go for it. For me...i got quoted for 180-200 at a few places. All of these places though, did not tint the complete window. My guy removed all the windows are tinted the whole thing, filing the top down and like i said, i trust them! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Primetime619 said:
135 is an awesome price- go for it. For me...i got quoted for 180-200 at a few places. All of these places though, did not tint the complete window. My guy removed all the windows are tinted the whole thing, filing the top down and like i said, i trust them! :thumb:

Yeah this guy get the whole window but he doesn't take it out, he just rolls the window down a little bit and puts it on the top part of the window then rolls it back up and puts it on the bottom half of it and it also goes down below the bottom seal. So in all it covers the whole thing.

I just got a raise at work so in a few weeks when i have some extra cash ill have it done then post some pics.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
love the tw. o like the red calipers too. car looks great. by far one of the best four doors i have seen yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts