8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this was an experience for me. Here's the story, first off i got cut 3-4 times @ work, working with sheet metal. Secondly on tuesday night, i twisted my ankle from skateboarding. Then finally on saturday, i was down in macon, ga. I was doing some volunteer work for the church putting up some vinyl siding for a building. (10am-5pm) After i have gotten home, i got ready and went to go pick up my gf.(she lives like 30 mins away) Not a minute later i left my house, a silver camry pulls out in front of me and making me switch lanes. I glance over for a second and looked back on the road i realize i was running into the back of a chevy van. That van was apparently stopped in the middle of the road because an idiot 2 cars in front of him didnt know where to turn. Luckily, i didn't wreck on the highway.That would have had worst outcome. Well here's some pics from my G1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.