8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crazykid3437 said:
the only good thing about jdm is mugen, but it will be intresting to see the conversions people do
Yep, exactly, you can be sure that someone will pony up the cash to get JDM front and rear end conversions so they can use the Mugen body kit (wouldn't blame them, it looks amazing).

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like both version! the U.S ones looks good too !

·
Registered
106 Posts
AdmireMyGr8ness said:
I'd totally rawk that one over the version we got. It looks more expensive and classy!
But the only difference is pretty much the lower part of the front bumper...

·
Registered
141 Posts
^ yeah, wouldnt want to break the law...

:rollseyes

Actually I think the law is that the color they emit must be amber. The units can be clear with an amber bulb. Usually a clear bulb looks yellow when compared to most newer vehicles headlight bulbs. However, your suppose to have some kind of reflector on the front, amber or clear, I dont think it matters...

I pulled my RSX-S headlights apart and took the amber out(reflector and turnsignal cover). 3 years with no amber, no reflector and no hassles. One of the first things I did to the Titan was pull the amber bulb out and replace with clear. I've had it over a year now...

·
Registered
16 Posts
mininsx said:
^ yeah, wouldnt want to break the law...

:rollseyes

Actually I think the law is that the color they emit must be amber. The units can be clear with an amber bulb. Usually a clear bulb looks yellow when compared to most newer vehicles headlight bulbs. However, your suppose to have some kind of reflector on the front, amber or clear, I dont think it matters...

I pulled my RSX-S headlights apart and took the amber out(reflector and turnsignal cover). 3 years with no amber, no reflector and no hassles. One of the first things I did to the Titan was pull the amber bulb out and replace with clear. I've had it over a year now...
yeah the law is you must have a light clear or amber in the front and the back red or amber , the units can be what ever you want ( as long as you don't look like a police Car)

but as for the Car i like them both :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts