8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 2011 civic ex 4dr sedan and i just need to no it is prossble to lowing it. ok the civic is 8th civic sedan have an 18x9 rim plus tire all together is about 20 inch. there is an 1 inch gap between fender and tire, can i lower the civic about an inch where the tire and fender almost touch, will it rub when turning and hittting bump etc. i just want to no it is ok to drop it with a full coilover set with adjustable feat. how low can u drop you car with out causing any problem when opreating the car like rubbing or can't make a full turn or something like that ? WHAT IS THE BEST COIL OVER SPENSION SET FOR IT ? A question where do u go to buy honda civic accessr. like the H emblem with color like blu, grey, etc, sohc v tec engine cover in any color u like ? thank ! if who ever read this a have the answer i request then please send mi an gmail at [email protected]...! where do u go to lower u car when there no tuner shop in town there only reg. auto shop ! what kind of auto shop that can help me lower my car ? my city is a really small ! please let me no thank !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts