8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
in all honesty i think the first one was the best, then they should have just started out with a diff name for the rest of em. the first one was best

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inyong1988 said:
tokyo drift was the best.
Han ftw!

i'll see it. cuz i'll be bored. and i know all the guys with their chevy cavaliers with fart cans will show up to see it too.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just had a thought, tokyo drift was kewl, but the live initial d was better. if anybody has seen it, they know what i'm talkin bout

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
r18power said:
just had a thought, tokyo drift was kewl, but the live initial d was better. if anybody has seen it, they know what i'm talkin bout

i saw the Initial D live movie, that was one of the most low budget films ive ever seen, it was still great seeing animated characters brought to life, if memory serves me right it was in chineese. still a good watch.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Loved the first one and tokyo drift not so much the 2nd one...Yeah I would love to see an 8th gen in there !! But who on this forum wouldn't hahah

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Yeah seems like they're aiming at the american muscle now. I guess it makes sense, I mean seriously, how many more foreign cars can they use?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
NO! NOT AGAIN! DAMN IT! the first 3 movies ruind our scene..first it was retarded kids drag racing **** cars, now i have friends who think they are drifting when they are just losing control of your car..

Honestly i HATE theses movies..it gives people who mod there cars a bad name.

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
LikWidv1 said:
Yeah seems like they're aiming at the american muscle now. I guess it makes sense, I mean seriously, how many more foreign cars can they use?
They could have the Evo X in it. Also our car, SRT-4, STI, etc. There are a lot of import cars that they never really showed in the films. All three films were basically about Mitsubishi and nothing else.

·
Registered
404 Posts
If history can teach us anything, then I foresee every kid buying and street racing their muscle cars after this film debuts... It's gonna be the rise or the return of the Muscle Car.... Oh great, there goes our country's current demand/price for oil/gas.... ^

1 - 20 of 44 Posts