8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,725 Posts
lol. i dont know if your trying to be funny to mock all the mugne SI for 40k threads...but this is definatly a repost. and it is already sold out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
lol. i dont know if your trying to be funny to mock all the mugne SI for 40k threads...but this is definatly a repost. and it is already sold out.
lol batang u crazy. He DEF knows this is a repost. Yeah, hes making fun of all the Mugen threads...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
i'd rather buy that instead of the mugen civic Si.
But, it's only in japan...0-60 in 5.8 seconds...
i like the power on that...i stilll don't like the pricing though why not 30k? haha...Oh well...it's not gonna come to the states anyway...
Great find.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
jomasoccer9 said:
Oh well...it's not gonna come to the states anyway...
Great find.
Yea, we here in the states get all the watered down versions of automobiles. Doesn't matter what the make is domestic or foreign.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
racerx78 said:
Yea, we here in the states get all the watered down versions of automobiles. Doesn't matter what the make is domestic or foreign.
water down? the 2.0 JDM civic wich is overprice get the 155hp...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
BATANG CITY JAIL said:
water down? the 2.0 JDM civic wich is overprice get the 155hp...
That is also for the Eco version of the K-series engine. JDM also get the Type R and Mugen RR. They also also have had more potent versions of the K & B-series engines that they produced. But not just honda. Ford/Cosworth rally inspired cars are only produced in Europe, and GM had the GTO in Austriala several years before they brought it over here. The GTO also had other trims you could get them in that included a superchanged version. Which will never see the light of day here in the US. Thats why i say the US gets watered down versions of cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Only about $18K more for our cars with 40 more hp and 20 more tq. What a bargain!

The US always gets the watered down version of cars. Maybe its because of emissions.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top