8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PRSRIZD
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from this somewhat ok state. been here a while. lived in cincinnati for the better part of a decade then lived in cleveland for nine months and then moved back to cincy

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
we should have a get together. I'm not THAT far from you, and I know of one other member that lives up near the akron area - Shemmy.

I don't know how many other members live in the ohio vacinity though? We should all have a meet somewhere. Even though we don't have the new civic or whatever, we're all car fans. Thoughts?

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
what school do you go to south of monroeville? I know of duquesne, chatham, pitt, ? But those are all around oakland area.

·
Registered
71 Posts
webby said:
what school do you go to south of monroeville? I know of duquesne, chatham, pitt, ? But those are all around oakland area.
I go to school at IUP which is actually more northeast of the city, but going towards monroeville is one of the quickest ways for me. It's a straight shot to Indiana, PA from monroeville.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
that's cool. I don't think I even know where IUP is. I think I've seen commercials for it on tv though.

So do you know of any other 7thgenners or anyone else that might want to just meet up? Doesn't matter what kind of car they have. We could all meet up around the akron area - like stated in the other post. I don't care who comes. I think it would just be fun to get together.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i have lots of friends with nice cars, but most of them just go to "big" shows, not just little meets and things. I don't know anyone in the pittsburgh area with a 7thgen...actually, i rarely see nice 7th gens even driving around!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts