8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ok guys/gals the season is among us once again,the first big track day is on the 2nd of March(Southeast trackday)there is always a big turnout for this,and then the Import Showdown is on May 4th.I'll be at both of these and maybe more.So lets get a meet for 3/2/08 no excuses.........
I was thinking we need to have a big turn out for this,also there is a test and tune in 2 saturdays on the 26th if anyone is interested in going let me know maybe we can get some people out for this one as well.
So lets make an OFFICIAL meet for 3/2/08 since that will give people enough notice..Come on ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Race Schedule

Official list

1. beezy06fg2- ASM FG2
2. civicn33b- RR FG2
3. "ridge"racer- TW FG2 a.k.a. (meet whore)
4. Jrotax101- FBP Fa5
5. airportguy770- NHBP FG2
6. caveman74- NHBP FG2
7. redsi06- RR FG2
8. chronic si- RR FG2
9. Silver8th

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats right sunday NO EXCUSES :box:
Yall interested in riding down there in 2 weeks or yall just gonna wait for March 2nd

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
waiting for march 2nd... i never clicked the link is this the reynolds strip?!?! btw if all goes well this month i may be bringing anywhere from 5-10psi with me to the track =)

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
is this a drag strip?
*edit*.. didnt see the link sorry.
I'll probably show face, but im not dragging my car .. not unless my s/c arrives before then :p

#4 Jrotax101 FBP Fa5

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
waiting for march 2nd... i never clicked the link is this the reynolds strip?!?! btw if all goes well this month i may be bringing anywhere from 5-10psi with me to the track =)

Maybe you will have your intake by then :iorun: :iorun::coffee: :box:

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
Seems like someone always breaks something.

Brandon broke his Exhaust bolt
David snaped his header mount

Who is next?

And I will have to bring my JDM YO' outfit!

1 - 20 of 287 Posts