8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ohh yea! i finally got my si! :party: not white though, its silver. AHHH i love it to death!!! this is a crazy car! im so satisfied and im sure all the people that gave me thumbs up, :thumb: and big smiles :D were too! i got it for MSRP so im happy. wow im speechless. i dont even want to be here on my comp. i want to go out and drive it! :driving: ill post pics up tomarrow. tons of them!

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Congrats on the Si! I thought you had your heart set on white. What happened? WHy does honda have to be so stupid and make all the silver civics first. Not that I don't like the silver but come on Honda can't we get a little bit of mixed colors. I also couldn't wait for the blue that I really wanted but the dealers had several silver ones available so I gave in and bought a silver. I'm already thinking about taking it to Maco for a new paint job. Can't wait to see your pics.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i wanted white and i had gone to the dealership yesterday to buy it, and i get there and he said another salesguy sold it! i was so pissed so i just said the hell with it and got the silver. and cornflake, all the si's come with BLACK interior. there are no interior color options. pics soon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ep3racer954 said:
yea i wanted white and i had gone to the dealership yesterday to buy it, and i get there and he said another salesguy sold it! i was so pissed so i just said the hell with it and got the silver. and cornflake, all the si's come with BLACK interior. there are no interior color options. pics soon

very nice bro,cant wait to see the pics :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts