8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/08/29/BA2ARQRFI.DTL

This is rich: a man gets charged with felony arson for burning the Burning Man--you know, the thing they burn on Saturday. Burning Man was supposed to espouse "radical self-expression"--but I guess this was too radical, hahaha. It's also awesome how rangers sped to the scene and tried dowsing out the flames. So much for radical counterculture.

Paul Addis is my hero.

edit: spelling

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
What superhero is he trying to be? :D

"I guess this was too radical"--great observation. Even those who espouse complete liberalism and antiestablishment believe in some sort of rules and boundaries.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
ThaJazz said:

"I guess this was too radical"--great observation. Even those who espouse complete liberalism and antiestablishment believe in some sort of rules and boundaries.
lol its a rebellion against the principal power whatever it maybe but the rebels also have rules... God save the Queen and stuff :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ThaJazz said:

Considering how much illegal drugs and crazy stuff goes on around there, it's amusing how in this case they get uptight about rules. I thought rules were reserved for conservatives with preacher-haircuts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts