·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
deer ftl

let me guess

sprain parkway?

make sure u get it fixed right
na, actually right of 9A in stupid croton. it literally ran into the side of my car.. i got a great auto body shop, of a guy my dad went to school with, and was in business with for many many years, plus i sell insurance for the company who insures my car.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Insurance covers for dumba$$ deer right? I mean, they always say just hit the S.O.B. don't dodge it. It's easier to explain if there's more evidence than your story. Some hair, a dent, an antler here or there.

Anyways, sorry about your accident.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
When I had a run it with a deer it was covered under comphrensive part of the insurance. I believe it is considered an act of god. Keep the fur and or blood on the vehicle, or ins. will give you a hard time. I remember the tow truck driver telling me that.

G/L with it and glad you are ok. :wavey:

·
Registered
374 Posts
See guys, it's ALL ABOUT -TIMING_. For this, you need a trailer hitch installed, and a little bbq towed on the back, pre-heated. Hit the deer juuuuust right, and she'll fly up over the hood (albeit with a little damage to the car), and land perfectly on your nice, hot grille, ready for a roadside deer cookin'. ****'s easy, dudes.
:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.