8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 495 Posts

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the title says it all.

What have you done for your car today?

Just post what you did and pics if you have them.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Nothing, and its not going to get anything today!

I drove my gas guzzling 92 F-150 4x4 today, I have to pick up a load of firewood after work.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Leaving the building for lunch while a board meeting was in session - 50c in gas

A fantastic big mac value meal - $4.98

Coming back from lunch and getting told that they could hear my car starting, and leaving the parking lot from inside the board room - EFFING PRICELESS.

what i did - pissed some people off in the name of VTEC.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Took my Civic into the dealer to get checked out for a recall (wheel speed sensor seals). No problems found. They said I need an alignment because I have uneven tire wear. Haha, I told them it's just uneven because I take corners like a mad man.

Then went for a nice relaxing drive in my Z06. Came home and cleaned the front part of the quarter panels to get ready for the Venture Shield pieces that will be applied on Saturday. Glad I took off work today.

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How much did you pay for your Z06. I wanted one so bad when they came out, hell I still want one.

1 - 20 of 495 Posts
About this Discussion
494 Replies
260 Participants
punchitchewie
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing