8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

4421 - 4423 of 4423 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey dudes, whats goin on? I have more parts from my departed Civic. Again. I thought I was done with this car but it haunts me! hahahah no seriously though.

Hey mods: I will make a proper "for sale" post when these are ready. I need to clean them up and stuff first. This is just a heads up since these won't be free like usual.

I sold it 2 years ago and it still had a few parts on it that were just too much trouble and $$ to deal with at the time. So, now the guy bought new headlights, his daughter can't be bothered to swap a relay now and then, and had me swap out the projector retrofits I had on it. So.....

Anyone interested in some projector headlights? They are old as it was an 08' car and I had them professionally retrofitted into new OEM housings back in 2010.

I'm giving Megaman first dibs since he's taken a few of my parts off my hands but I don't know if he already has retrofits on his car.

Details: OEM housings with RX330 projectors and Philips/osram D2S bulbs # 66240 CBI. All mounting tabs are intact and complete and not cracked.

Also comes with 4 35W ballasts. I don't know if they all work or not so I'm including them all. I removed the headlights and the wiring for the lights and the fog lights. Same with the relays.

I could not get a couple of wires out without removing the battery so I had to cut the wiring harness. You will need a new wiring harness. They are like $20 from retrofit source. I will include 4 relays since they usually go bad. One is bad and 3 are most likely good. I don't know which is which.

The lights are cloudy so I am going to polish them up and seal with a good headlight UV coating. I will make a proper "for sale" post once they are ready. Just giving you guys a heads up. I usually give stuff away but this time I'm going to need a little $$ and to cover shipping. Not much but enough to cover the new lights, which were cheap in comparison.

Ill take some before and after pics for ya. They did have blue halos and blue led strips around the high beams. I had cut the wiring off them a long time ago. I have no idea if those still work or not. Ill try to test them and see whats up.

Also special offer: If you can get yourself to the Louisville KY area I would be more than happy to help install them for you.

Some pics:

Includes D2S to 9006 ignitors: The silver piece is attached to the bulb. They do separate with a twist.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just went and tested the halos and the led strips. The halos appear to be dead but the strips fired up when I touched them to a couple 12v leads. One LED appears to be out on one of the lights but all the rest seem to function. The dead one flickered a couple times. You can also see how cloudy the lenses are. Definitely need a polish and seal.

Pics:

Other side:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
can you get the halos to work or figure out why they dont work, or even willing to replace them with rgb ones or something.

btw new stuff GOT all my COSMIS RIMS in finally and my NEO Ti oil cap cover. also some 5d carbon fiber film

4421 - 4423 of 4423 Posts