8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

4381 - 4400 of 4420 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I just installed ARP wheel studs on front a 5mm spacer, new tires, and Circuit Neo Ti close ended extended lug nuts. That was today. Last week I dyno tuned, installed AEM X series truboost, AEM xseries wideband and Hybrid Racing short shifter

·
Super Moderator
2,024 Posts
So who else has a "project they never got to and now has the time to complete it"?

I'm working a (several) projects on my 4Runner, after they are done, I'll get to my Civic.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
just rewrapped my interior. arm rest and shiftboot. new oem front bumper. yellow fogs. hybrid racing short shifter. turned up boost retuned. new led lights for license plate lights etc. Modding away. creating new carbon fiber peace's

·
Registered
15 Posts
Washed the dirt, dust and mud off it. I live on a dirt/gravel road in upstate NY that leads into southern Vermont, my wheels were so dirty I forgot they were black. Also power washed underbody, polished engine bay, changed DRLs with orbital Leads, DRL light came on, pulled fuse #37, fixed, rechecked my muffler clamps, added grease to protect the nuts, fixed air pressure in tires, washed windows, changed license plate bulbs with zevo 168s, changed brake bulbs with zevo 7443s, cleaned all electrical connectors, checked drop in filter, gassed her up only paid $8 from half tank, thank you Vermont! Then

Got home

Now it's raining, fml.

·
Super Moderator
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Megan racing strut bar under the cowling, removed both wiper arms, and all the plastic cowling around strut mounts, fluid, easy just a lot of little plastic parts to remember not to lose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Removed the stock sub and speaker, plus I removed my back seats and center seat belt assembly.
Did the big 3 upgrade the day before.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
just replaced all my missing pop rivets we love those things right. Also installed my custom Honda steering wheel emblem waiting 2 1/2 months for it yeees

·
Super Moderator
2,024 Posts
just replaced all my missing pop rivets we love those things right. Also installed my custom Honda steering wheel emblem waiting 2 1/2 months for it yeees
Pop rivets? For the trunk net? Urghh, I had my dealer install that eons ago.

Custom emblem? pics?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Now im more interested. so your going to do the whole r20 bottom end swap. our r18 head mounted to r20 bottom. making it a 2.0. I thought about doing this if I go built motor so im interested in your path way. I just don't need your motor to blow up now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Now im more interested. so your going to do the whole r20 bottom end swap. our r18 head mounted to r20 bottom. making it a 2.0. I thought about doing this if I go built motor so im interested in your path way. I just don't need your motor to blow up now.
Lmao im going forged pistons now so there will be no issue at all! Also im going to try to use the r20 head from what im seeing the intake valve and throat area is bigger. It looks the same other than it uses different coils.

Oh i must say also. I beat the hell out of the car at 18psi. Even with the lsd i spin 235 200tw tires in 3rd

·
Registered
32 Posts
Installed a new pioneer radio today that has Apple CarPlay. Also installed the mic that comes with it to do hands free calling, and threw in a backup camera as well which was a pain in the ass to wire to the trunk, but it was worth it. Definitely loving the huge radio upgrade and having a backup camera now is super nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Installed a Weapon R Short Ram intake a week ago, removed all of the stock airbox assembly, and installed some LED headlights for a more crisp look.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Pop rivets? For the trunk net? Urghh, I had my dealer install that eons ago.

Custom emblem? pics?

yes red/black emblem for steering wheel. waited like 2 months. just check out my youtube channel. I have waaaay to much done to my car my interior is killer nice. lots of custom one off peaces.

4381 - 4400 of 4420 Posts