3621 - 3637 of 3637 Posts

·
Registered
16,395 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry for thread Necropsy, but:

Looks like I may need motor mounts swapped, and, LCA bushings and sway bar on front driver side are shot. Nearly 100k on my 06 FG2...and I have done 65% DIY, but, I know when I am out of my depth (Helmes and all). Probably want the timing chain checked as well...

Anyone recommend a good honda shop in Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater area...

Both of my stealership experiences have been f#$%ing awful (Kuhn and Brandon)

Thanks!

@aceasarsalad gonna PM you as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for a good shop to replace my clutch assembly in the Tampa area-ish. Live in new port richey. Just moved here last week and live in a condo that won't let me work on my car in the parking lot so now I'm tasked with finding a shop that's familiar with the 8th civics and does good work. A point in any direction would be rad as fork!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looking for a good shop to replace my clutch assembly in the Tampa area-ish. Live in new port richey. Just moved here last week and live in a condo that won't let me work on my car in the parking lot so now I'm tasked with finding a shop that's familiar with the 8th civics and does good work. A point in any direction would be rad as fork!
Check out Drenica Customs, I don't have any experience with them but they are a local shop in New Port Richey.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if anyone is interested lmk

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE COMMENTING. look at my trader rating on club rsx forums +22 at 100%, speaks for itself.

(4) 17x9 +22 volks ce28n bronze with center caps and valve stems for sale. the +22 offset is discontinued and no longer made, pretty rare and very rare ever come up for sale.

im in the space coast area of florida and willing to meet within a few hour radius. i have boxes from my regas to ship them if needed. i can take as many pictures necessary if you are a serious buyer. do not waste my time nor yours if you dont have the money.

wheels 1,2, and 4 have very small nicks from rock chips. there are no bends, no cracks, no curbage, nothing. just your normal wear from hwy driving hence the small nicks. still very mint in condition. wheels are dirty in the pics, just brake dust. i have been driving the car around because i just fixed it so i am enjoying it. the wheels will be clean when shipped to you or picked up.

i have paypal, you pay fee or do it as a gift. your choice.

$3300 shipped
$3000 picked up

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4

3621 - 3637 of 3637 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.