8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**OFFICIAL**Skunk2 & Jackson Racing partner up to form Kraftwerks Performance Group**

Hey everyone,

It is now official! :eek:hnoes:

Press Release Source: KraftWerks Performance Group, LLC

Jackson Racing and Skunk2 Racing Launch KraftWerks Performance Group, LLC
Monday October 29, 5:56 pm ET

LAS VEGAS, Oct. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Oscar Jackson, founder of Jackson Racing, has joined forces with David Hsu, founder of Group-A Autosports / Skunk2 Racing, and technology entrepreneur Christopher Jenkins to create a new company called KraftWerks Performance Group, LLC. KraftWerks designs and manufactures Rotrex-based supercharger kits for import vehicles and domestic and import motorcycles. The KraftWerks kits have shown gains in excess of 100% across the entire powerband and represent the pinnacle in forced air induction...

You can read the rest here :popcorn: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071029/lam139.html?.v=19

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
WOW!!!!! cant wait till you guys make part for our car..

·
Registered
354 Posts
wow oscar just cant do anything on his own.... so sunk 2 will now be doing all of the work and putting oscars name on it.... more bs....

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Premium Member
101,191 Posts
Sounds very promising. I'll keep my fingers crossed things work out soon.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
I contacted these guys about a month ago. he said by january they will have info out for the K-series. The S2k kit and the Fit kit are already on cars being tested.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts