#1 · (Edited)
RULES
- No Burnouts
- No Revving
- No Racing
- No Drugs
- No Weapons

The Police Station Is Right Next To Q-Cup

Who: 8th Civic's and bring your friends if you would like to.

When: August 24th 2007, Friday, 9:30PM

Where: Q-Cup

1679 N Milpitas Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035-2721

People Going For August 24th 2007:
1.) Harry/Harry(maybe)
2.) sk33ny/Aaron
3.) SiRyan/Ryan
4.) icrashed/Justin
5.) Dayten/Alden(maybe)
6.) NavyFlip/Mike(maybe)
7.) BlackCivic/Jason

See less See more
#3 ·
yea thats a good spot there open late and theres not alot of **** heads burning out everywhere in my year of going there I have never had cop trouble so yea. I would love to go but I leave for vacation Friday the 24th but the next chance I will go have fun guys.:sadwavy:

#5 ·
I just talked to my friends about the new spot and they said it might be hot so I guess we'll check it out this week and see how it goes...but from my past experiences that spot is pretty cool...just buy some boba and chill...

#12 ·
I was thinking we just meet at the new spot because there's no big meet to roll up to anymore...it's just going to be us there and the people who are there everyweek drinking boba and playing cards or w/e. I'm not too familiar with the area but I know it's pretty much right off of 880.

#16 ·
Edwin- I'm talking about the Q-Cup on N. Milpitas. I was also thinking about going to Tap-X at the automall but I'm scared of Rosetti.:xyxnervou
Tom- Hmmm...maybe you can help me do it when I start driving again.
Mel- Alright, I'll put you down as a maybe.

#21 ·
q-cup, isn't that in Milpitas a few blocks away from the police station? If it is, its pretty chill over there. I usually go shooting at the gun range over there. TargetMasters is right next to the police station, lol. Had guns in the car after the shooting range and still went to Q-Cup to get something to drink and chill, lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.