Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RULES
- No Burnouts
- No Revving
- No Racing
- No Drugs
- No Weapons

The Police Station Is Right Next To Q-Cup

Who: 8th Civic's and bring your friends if you would like to.

When: August 24th 2007, Friday, 9:30PM

Where: Q-Cup

1679 N Milpitas Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035-2721

People Going For August 24th 2007:
1.) Harry/Harry(maybe)
2.) sk33ny/Aaron
3.) SiRyan/Ryan
4.) icrashed/Justin
5.) Dayten/Alden(maybe)
6.) NavyFlip/Mike(maybe)
7.) BlackCivic/Jason

·
Registered
661 Posts
yea thats a good spot there open late and theres not alot of **** heads burning out everywhere in my year of going there I have never had cop trouble so yea. I would love to go but I leave for vacation Friday the 24th but the next chance I will go have fun guys.:sadwavy:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup...it's a pretty good spot for a small group like us to just chill. See you next time then Scott.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just talked to my friends about the new spot and they said it might be hot so I guess we'll check it out this week and see how it goes...but from my past experiences that spot is pretty cool...just buy some boba and chill...

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Put me down :thumb: I might still stop by the old spot to see whats up there.

Harry - You going to El-Camino tonight?

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm...idk...I'll have to ask my friends to see if they are going...and idk if going to the old spot is a good idea because my friend pulled into the parking lot and got a ticket for no front plates right away

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Harry said:
Hmmm...idk...I'll have to ask my friends to see if they are going...and idk if going to the old spot is a good idea because my friend pulled into the parking lot and got a ticket for no front plates right away
Thanks for the heads up. Ill park down the street and walk over, say im getting something to eat.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
No thanks on the old spot, especially with a few mods on my car tat will definetly get a ticket on sight. Let's try this new spot Harry mentioned and count me in as well.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright Tom I got you on the list...so did you do the coolant bypass mod? How do you like it?

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
So we still meet up at taco bell right then roll together...bc I'm not familiar with the new spot. Put me on the list =]!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking we just meet at the new spot because there's no big meet to roll up to anymore...it's just going to be us there and the people who are there everyweek drinking boba and playing cards or w/e. I'm not too familiar with the area but I know it's pretty much right off of 880.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Harry - One of the best and cheapest mod I've done which I'd recommend. After driving for bout an hour, popped my hood and touch the manifold..it was definetly not SCALDING HOT.

Ant - Thanks again for your help bro.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Edwin- I'm talking about the Q-Cup on N. Milpitas. I was also thinking about going to Tap-X at the automall but I'm scared of Rosetti.:xyxnervou
Tom- Hmmm...maybe you can help me do it when I start driving again.
Mel- Alright, I'll put you down as a maybe.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Rosetti is a bike cop and bike cops are only out during the day. night time itll be perfectly fine. we have had meets there before and so we know itll be all good.

the Q cup off milpitas boulevard is across the street from the police station. id be more scared of that then rosetti

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh...I didn't know that...I guess we'll just do Q-Cup first and then do Tap-X next time and see which one everybody likes better.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts