8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Official San Diego Bi-Weekly Meet - TBD, 8pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES
- No Burnouts
- No Revving
- No Racing
- No Drugs
- No Weapons

Who: 8th Civic's and bring your friends if you would like to.

When: TBD, 8:00pm

Where: Krispy Kreme Shop
4180 CLAIREMONT MESA BLVD.
SAN DIEGO, CA 92117

Shoot $#!t, get some donuts and coffee/soda, a chance to meet everybody from San Diego, check each others ride, and talk about the caravan going up North! I prefer this Thursday, coz' we have the big meet on Saturday. Let me know what you guys suggest!

People Going:
1.) NavyFlip - Mike

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
let me know if you guys want to change the time and location! as long there's a big parking spot and some good food! :thumb:

·
Registered
202 Posts
i think clairmont is a bit too far for me. not too much, but would prefer somewhere around mission or fassion valley. where u live at NavyFlip?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think clairmont is a bit too far for me. not too much, but would prefer somewhere around mission or fassion valley. where u live at NavyFlip?
i actually live in 92136. I just got the address from one of the suggestions of the guys who want to meet up! If you have any suggestions, location wise, go ahead and have it posted.

anybody else interested?

·
Registered
202 Posts
i was just suggesting mission or fassion valley because its a half way point for people down south and northern san diego. theres a big parking lot by Seaus. everyone can pull in there to park.

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
I would be there but im going out of town this Thursday the 15.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess we might have to cancel the meet on thursday due to not enough people showing up. we might have to reschedule the meet in san diego on a later day, that everybody can attend. and please give a location right in between North and South San Diego that we can meet up, and maybe a place we can eat too for the upcoming meet!
if you guys don't know, there is an upcoming meet on Saturday, hopefully you guys can make it!

·
Registered
202 Posts
i guess we might have to cancel the meet on thursday due to not enough people showing up. we might have to reschedule the meet in san diego on a later day, that everybody can attend. and please give a location right in between North and South San Diego that we can meet up, and maybe a place we can eat too for the upcoming meet!
if you guys don't know, there is an upcoming meet on Saturday, hopefully you guys can make it!
where is the meet in saturday?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts