8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1121 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
just call me Jesus, cuz imma try resurrect this thread.
I've had my R18 for about 2 years now (was my wife's before) and I'm finally getting around to modding it. Nothing crazy since it will also be a family car, but since we decided to keep it instead of getting another payment I figured I would just make it a little bit more fun of a daily driver.
that being said if anyone here is assigning numbers for the crew I'll take whatever I can get.

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I'm selling my bbs rs,

I have a set of fortune auto coil overs

[email protected] filter

Jdm r18 engine cover

A passenger headlight that's retro fitted ( driver side retro ( no headlight though)

Brand new Jdm badge sealed

Few more things in there lol
Pm me if you like

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
i was tired of my 3rd 8th gen....with the low torque......and yep supercharger or turbo would be nice...but the reliability after would have been just meh........
at 190hp and 180 lbs of torque stock and the extra heated seat(7 inch big screen)
wifi and way better fuel economy...i couldnt pass that....lol

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
i was tired of my 3rd 8th gen....with the low torque......and yep supercharger or turbo would be nice...but the reliability after would have been just meh........
at 190hp and 180 lbs of torque stock and the extra heated seat(7 inch big screen)
wifi and way better fuel economy...i couldnt pass that....lol
I'll have to do the math see how much I have spent vs you. How much was your car lol 19700 or what

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
no worries......ill wait to save for flash pro and be up to 235hp and 250 pound of torque....
it will be enough just for a program at 700$ ;)

1101 - 1120 of 1121 Posts