8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
4021 - 4040 of 4046 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
If you made the group a private or hidden one, no one could see what I post like on the other 8th FB pages. Want to keep my purchases/installs a private thing! ;)
Hello guys just wanted to let you know that I started a page on FB called 8th gen civic orlando come check it out. We also have meets every Monday lmk if you need info
Any chance to make it still a closed group? Still not keen on people outside the group seeing our cars setup making mine a potential target.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Visiting from New York

Hey I'm going to be visiting from Long island, NY Saturday the 26th til that Wednesday the 30th. Leaving in the morning both days. Going to be staying in Celebration so the Kissimme/Celebration/Orlando area is perfect..... what meets/shows would be close & are good to stop by? any help would be awesome!

xoxoxo

·
IG: @RRFA5
5,535 Posts
Hey I'm going to be visiting from Long island, NY Saturday the 26th til that Wednesday the 30th. Leaving in the morning both days. Going to be staying in Celebration so the Kissimme/Celebration/Orlando area is perfect..... what meets/shows would be close & are good to stop by? any help would be awesome!

xoxoxo
Check out Facebook Orlando 8thcivic page. Nobody uses this thread anymore

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

4021 - 4040 of 4046 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.