8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

On the car:

Planning on running another batch of decals and would like to get a new list going, so please add yourself if you like some decals with name & QTY.

Guys, the price on the decals has changed and now they are charging me $2.50 per decals, please let me know if you're still interested. Planning on placing the order this Friday.

LIST:
1. FastEnough(Dale) - 1 white
2. same1ol1jee (Adam) - QTY?
3. RedTideSi(Nick) - 1 White
4. Hyphy Civic (BJ) - QTY?
5. si_fullblown (elms) 2 White
6. Xinvazn - 3 white
7. geonice - 2 white
8. TopSecretSI - 2 white
9. Si_Rider - 4 white
10.fresnofanatics (kuo) - 2 white
11. McLovinLX (Clint) - 2 white
12. hkrayingboyz - 2 white

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mo i doubt you have to chip in that much... if everyone at the thurs/fri meets chip in 5 bucks it should cover.
:yeahthat:

I'll chip in as well. If we can get 20 ppl to fork out $4.75 that basically cover the banner. The only concern tho, can we get that 20 ppl by tomorrow? LOL

As for the decals, I'll update the 1st page with a list so when we're ready to order, we know exactly how many to placed. Please state which version, with quantity.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm a little confused. so are the images w/ the cali state the stickers? or are they going to look identical to the banner?
^ You are correct and sorry for the confusion. The image w/ Cali state is for car decals only, sort of like a special edition decals. LOL

The banner will not change, since that what everyone originally voted for.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
aww wtf, can we get decals without the cali state on it?
Sorry Gordon, decals with cali state for now.

THANKS GUYS! i'm gonna get two stickers! with white letters! sweet. and donation will be ready for my man MO!
Thanks Khanh, I'll update the 1st page.

Cornell, Mikko, SonShine & Beavis - please state which decal coloring you want.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.