8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
401 - 411 of 411 Posts
Get the vin call your insurance company and and Gove it to them. Don't tell them that it is a mugen they will probably be able to tell that it is or is not. The dealer service department or parts department maybe able to help you as well if you have not tried there.

Out of the original 1000 only 2000+ remain.

To answer your question they were never officially numbered by Honda, at least to the public. I did hear that a mugen si fb group was trying to figure out the build order.

For real if I was in a position to get one I might consider for real I do like the new civics. But I have lots of work done on my civic including turbo to install so this would be the gf car but I rather wait for the 2016 and see all models etc those come turboed yeaaaah

After reading this thread over, I just want to point out that Mugen Si's did NOT come with Mugen rotors, Mugen pads, Mugen brake lines, Mugen quick shifter, or Mugen door sills. Those were all dealer optional parts available only to Mugen Si owners. I hope this helps those trying to identify Mugen Si's. Look for the exterior body kit, wheels, suspension, grill, shift knob and correct badging. I'm really loving my Mugen Si!

401 - 411 of 411 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.