8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
381 - 400 of 411 Posts
i drive a s2000

so suck my ******* ****.
ask me if i care. no.

i get more ******* ***** then you can imagine. just remember i tried to be nice and help. ohh. and if you lived in so cal then you might have some idea of ehat the real estate market is like. And you prob wont even read this cause it will get deleated. so i will send it to you. SO **** YOU. Have a nice day.

There really is no reason to hate, to be honest... you talk aweful big :umad:

Buying a 08 si mugen need help!18,555$

hey guys so I am about to buy the car but feel a bit uneasy on the asking price and this is why....

08 civic si mugen
80,000 k
doesnt come with mugen floor mats or the rims>=/(replaced with honda fit rims) also with a stock clutch.Asking price 18,555$

Other than that the car engine is strng,exterior and interior great condition.

What do you guys think?

hey guys so I am about to buy the car but feel a bit uneasy on the asking price and this is why....

08 civic si mugen
80,000 k
doesnt come with mugen floor mats or the rims>=/(replaced with honda fit rims) also with a stock clutch.Asking price 18,555$

Other than that the car engine is strng,exterior and interior great condition.

What do you guys think?
You asked this question in your own thread don't buy a broke down version you want it all if your,gonna buy one lol I seen two here in tx for 18k and fully complete

Haven't been on here in a few years but due to some personal changes, we are having to sell our Mugen SI if anyone is looking. We are in Louisiana. It has been garage kept since purchasing it in May 2008, only 21,000 miles. Still has new car smell. Asking $21,500

Here are the details from my local craigslist ad. 2008 Civic SI Mugen

I normally only read on here. Typically I can find the answers from previous users, but this is a bit different. I found what appears to be a mugen, and NO I AM NOT ASKING ABOUT A NUMBER. I have taken the vin and called several Honda dealers all of them say there is no way to confirm if they are legit. Does anyone have a connection I can try? The car is 100% beside the badge above the shifter being gone. Do you just take a chance and hope its legit or how are the guys buying used ones confirming the authenticity?

Attachments

I normally only read on here. Typically I can find the answers from previous users, but this is a bit different. I found what appears to be a mugen, and NO I AM NOT ASKING ABOUT A NUMBER. I have taken the vin and called several Honda dealers all of them say there is no way to confirm if they are legit. Does anyone have a connection I can try? The car is 100% beside the badge above the shifter being gone. Do you just take a chance and hope its legit or how are the guys buying used ones confirming the authenticity?

Pretty much just look the car over. Look for all of the parts that came on a Mugen. Brakes, suspension, rotors, brake lines.. etc. Look for the smaller details. If it's a clone, I doubt many would go that fare. As for authenticity, there's no way to tell. They weren't numbered, or labeled in a way where you could prove it. Only way to be 100% sure is the title.

381 - 400 of 411 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.