8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok ok I'm sorry I lagged like hell on making this caravan. This is the caravan for all the folks in the middle of the north and southbay areas. Fremont, Union City, Hayward, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, Oakland, Alameda, Redwood City, Palo Alto, etc... Your closest area is this caravan spot.

We're going to be meeting up at the New Walmart that opened up off Hesperian on 880. An In n Out just opened up recently right next to it also. You can see it on 880.

The plan is this...We leave our spot and meet up with the Eastbay, Southbay and 7thgen caravans on 152 in Los Banos in a shopping center parking lot. SOOOOOO we NEED to leave the meet spot NO LATER THAN 730. Yeah I know it's early as hell but you gotta remember it's a 3 hour drive and we still have to meet up in Los Banos. Our goal is to arrive at the dealership by 11. We're giving the meetup in Los Banos a 30 minute window. So if you come later than 730 and we're not there you know where to go.

Address:
15555 Hesperian Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94579
(510) 351-0108

Time:
7:00... LEAVE BY 7:30 SHARP

REMEMBER TO BRING WALKIE TALKIES. ALSO KNOW THAT THESE AREN'T USED FOR FUN THEY'RE USED TO COMMUNICATE NAVIGATION AND IF SOMEONE NEEDS TO PULL OVER WE'LL ALL KNOW.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
well, if we want to be at the Honda Dealership by 11AM, we gotta leave Los Banos by 9:30AM. it takes Northbay 1.5 hour to get the Los Banos and another 1.5 hour from there to Clovis/Fresno. so maybe we should leave the spot at 7:30AM?? we can get to Los Banos by 9AM if we do.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE

The leave time has been changed to 7:30. We are leaving 7:30 sharp. Time is VERY important because we need to meet up with all the other caravans on 152.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hmm i should be going for sure i just need to ask my boss to cover my shift i also might be bringing 2-4 friends but I WILL bring some food and drinks

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hmm i should be going for sure i just need to ask my boss to cover my shift i also might be bringing 2-4 friends but I WILL bring some food and drinks
Good stuff. Any little bit of food/drink/utensils/equipment is helpful.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
damn i might go if im not hungover.. what time will you guys be leaving the meet at? i dont wanna come home to late lolz.. and anyone got an extra radio?!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts