8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 499 Posts

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shop: NRG TECH RACING
Address: 99A Bell St., West Babylon, NY 11704.
Date: January 20th...... date changed from the 19th!
Price: $50 p/p, minimum of 10 people. if we cant get 10, we would need to divide up the cost of how ever many people didnt show. For example 9 people = $55.50 p/p, 8 people = $62.50 p/p and so on.....
tuning for cars is available at an additional cost and will be determined at the time of dyno.
Dyno type: DynoJet 248x
Time: 10 am

This is not only limited to 8th gen civics/SI's. any RWD or FWD cars are welcome.

Please add your name to the list only if you are serious (we cant show up with only 5 people and expect this to happen), i will update this post as we get more people interested.

1. NIGHTHAWKSI (confirmed)
2. monto
3. Gr3y Goose (confirmed)
4. Piotrush (confirmed)
5. Qshooter151 (confirmed)
6. 06blacksi (confirmed)
7. ryox82 (confirmed)
8. Will06SI (confirmed)
9. CrackThatTec45 (confirmed)
10. nbp06Si (confirmed)
11. Xtreme Thunder (confirmed)
12. piotrush cousin - dodge ram (confirmed)
13. piotrush uncle - rsx-s (confirmed)
14. chris - s2000 (confirmed)
15. Z1 Performance (confirmed) *morning*
16. piotrush - rory (confirmed)
17. PhalanX (confirmed)
18. BlueSi4 (confirmed)
19. 07 fuji Si (confirmed)

Not dynoing list
1. Si Speed 317
2. CarNut4Eva
3. my si is bluer
4. hondasilovers
5. HHondaZC
6. Turbo Supra
7. supra
8. 2007 2.0T GTI.
9. gsantos79

Original thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/north-east/68251-anyone-down-dyno-day.html

·
Registered
781 Posts
Shop: NRG TECH RACING
Address: 99A Bell St.
West Babylon, NY 11704.
Date: TBD (must be a saturday)
Price: $50 p/p, minimum of 10 people. if we cant get 10, we would need to divide up the cost of how ever many people didnt show. For example 9 people = $55.50 p/p, 8 people = $62.50 p/p and so on.....

I spoke with the owner of the shop and he said that any saturday is good, i just have to let him know in advance. so the soonest weekend we could possibly do this would probably be the 19th or 26th.

please add your name to the list only if you are serious (we cant show up with only 5 people and expect this to happen), also, put the date that is best for you next to your name(SATURDAYS ONLY!) i will update this post as we get more people interested.

1. NIGHTHAWKSI - any saturday
2. monto- any saturday

Original thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/north-east/68251-anyone-down-dyno-day.html

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^i dont see why not. if they can do civics, tehy should be able to do any FWD, and seeing the condition of their shop, they would be crazy not to have of worked on RWD or AWD cars....therefore they should have the dyno capabilities. ill find out for sure though.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
^i dont see why not. if they can do civics, tehy should be able to do any FWD, and seeing the condition of their shop, they would be crazy not to have of worked on RWD or AWD cars....therefore they should have the dyno capabilities. ill find out for sure though.
yea bc my friend wants to dyno his WRX so find out fo sho then i could bring 3 cars including me

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright, got in touch with the shop, no AWD! sorry. but any RWD and FWD are welcome.
yea bc my friend wants to dyno his WRX so find out fo sho then i could bring 3 cars including me
should i put at least the one without the WRX on the list? what kind of car?

I'll go if I can get my friend with a Turbo Supra and The kid with the EX to go... I'll let you know
yup, see if they can go.

the 19th is confirmed as a good day for the shop.

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
lol it probably isn't even worth doing it on mine

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'm working that day but I'm 95% sure I can switch shifts. That is if all 10 ppl show up, not really worth doing 3 pulls for more than $50 IMO. For all intents and purposes I'm in for the 19th!

1 - 20 of 499 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.