8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
261 - 280 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey Khris, I've been wondering if I can go ahead and order my decal with the number I want even though it's like 500 off the last person (813 is what I wanted)? Or if it's alright with you, since we're already in the 330s, could I just do 352 instead?

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
Where do you guys put your stickers? I want a spot where other 8ths will see it?
Id like to be member #305
sorry 305 was already taken i just didnt add it to the list till we got closer to it

Hey Khris, I've been wondering if I can go ahead and order my decal with the number I want even though it's like 500 off the last person (813 is what I wanted)? Or if it's alright with you, since we're already in the 330s, could I just do 352 instead?
If you would like to "call" a number, that's fine. However, your name will not be added until we are close to it (5 numbers away from the one you want).

that 330 number was on there before i took the number thread over. cant give you 352 because we are not there yet. i mean why be 352 if there is not 351 members ahead of you you know? fill all the slots in as they come along is how i would like to keep this thread going so there is no number gaps

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
Hey I just moved down to Orlando from MN!! If I can join the crew ill take #299 :)
updated

Anyone new want my #209? I wanna switch to a higher number. Calling #352 once we get there!
once we get there i will close #209 out. aint right if a newer person gets your old number and is ahead of a bunch of people that have been in longer than he has. once we get to 352 ill switch you over but 209 wont open up to somebody else

261 - 280 of 288 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.