8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
2.5" CUSTOM CAT WITH STOCK MUFFLER (thank you qwerty)
exhaust001.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
exhaust002.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
exhaust003.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AJP 3" CAT BACK
http://www.ajperformance.com/images/sound_clip/AJP_3inch_pipe.mp3

Apex'i WS2 Catback (FG2)
YouTube - Apexi WS2 Exhaust on 2006 Civic Si (FG2)

BORLA WAILTALE (thank you PR8thgen<ivi>)
borlawailtailvid.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CIVIC EX 2.25" CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH VOLT MUFFLER (thank you mfinlay04)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJYDDLtZacQ
YouTube - Revving 06 Civic
YouTube - 2006 Civc EX Custom exhaust

COMPTECH EXHAUST (thank you Silvsi24)
YouTube - Comptech Exhaust

COMPTECH EXHAUST + HEADER (thank you 06BlackSi)
06 Civic Si - Start Up by leavethemail -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network
06 Civic Si - Comptech Exhaust/Header by leavethemail -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network
06 Civic Si Fly By Comptech Exhaust by leavethemail -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network

DC SPORTS CAT BACK
'06 Si on the dyno
YouTube - FG2 2007 Civic SI DC Sports catback exhaust & AEM CAI (thank you abs0lutexer0)
YouTube - FG2 coming out of the garage
YouTube - FG2 2007 Civic SI... just driving normally

DC SPORTS EXHAUST, AEM SRI, DC SPORTS HEADER, (thank you 954K20_SI)
Clips of my friends 2006 Civic SI with AEM custon short ram, DC Sports Exhausts, Test Pipe, HID - Video

GREDDY EVO2 + INJEN CAI + COMPTECH HEADER + RANDOM TECH CATALYTIC CONVERTER (thank you Cookstar and Nomar06)
A pretty fast car
100_1434.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GREDDY EVO2 CAT BACK + INJEN CAI
Video of dyno run 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (thank you atruhondagrl)
YouTube - Si Taking Off at the Dragon (thank you Cookstar)
injensound2.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (thank you Nomar06)

GREDDY RACING Ti-C EXHAUST
Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers
YouTube - SHGLBMX TI-CARBON EXHAUST (thank you shglbmx)
Video of Greddy TI-C sound clip - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (thank you Jinu)

GREDDY SP2
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Greddy Sp2 Drive Away
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Greddy Sp2 Rev (thank you tennisfan16)

HFP EXHAUST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xRj04rlqU
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/storeart/8thgencoupe/sihfpmuffler.mp3 (thank you College Hills honda)

HFP EXHAUST FOR CIVIC EX (Thank you gadalla)
hfp muffle fg1 - Putfile.com

HFP EXHAUST (thank you MutantCheese)
http://mutantcheese.com/cars/audio/hfp_exhaust.wav
http://mutantcheese.com/cars/audio/hfp_exhaust3.wav

HKS Sport Ti Catback
YouTube - 2008 Civic Si Fujita SRI & HKS Sportmax Ti-c

LSD J-Sport Catback (FG2)
Drive-by: YouTube - 07 Civic Si Coupe LSD J-Sport Catback Exhaust
Start and idle: YouTube - 07 Civic Si Coupe LSD J-Sport Catback Exhaust Idle

LSD Power-4 Catback (FA5)
Start and idle revving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NxAP...eature=related
Drive off: YouTube - Pulling out

LSD Power-4 Catback (FA5 with DCRH)
Driveby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeLT...eature=related
From behind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Izq7...eature=related
In-car revving: YouTube - 07 Civic Si Sedan Exhaust (Legal Speed Designs)

MAGNAFLOW SS WITH K&N TYPHOON (thank you si_civic)
YouTube - 2007 Honda Civic Si in-car
YouTube - 2007 Honda Civic Si drive-by
YouTube - 2007 Honda Civic Si Takeoff

MEGAN CAT BACK EXHAUST w/MEGAN DOWNPIPE FOR R18 (thank you ayenoc)
Picture.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MEGAN RACING EXHAUST + INJEN CAI
YouTube - dyno civic si

NEUSPEED EXHAUST (thank you mishima8)
YouTube - 2006 Honda Civic Si Neuspeed Exhaust

SKUNK2 (thank you b20eg6hatch)
ph0t0zbyme - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SKUNK2 + INJEN CAI
YouTube - 06 Si Skunk2 & Injen CAI

SKUNK2 2.75" MEGA POWER (thank you ryryninja)
MOV02314.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SKUNK2 60mm CAT BACK
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Skunk2 exhaust
YouTube - Si driving away

SKUNK2 60MM MEGAPOWER EXHAUST + INJEN CAI(thank you Dentrecords)
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si accelration
YouTube - Silver Si
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Skunk2 Injen Montreal Tunnel Lafontaine
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Skunk2 Injen Montreal Tunnel St-Jacques
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Skunk2 Injen Montreal

SKUNK2 70mm CAT BACK + AEM SRI (thank you Qshooter151)
YouTube - 06 Civic Si AEM SRI Skunk2 70mm catback

TANABE MEDALLION TOURING EXHAUST (thank you Htuner34)
TANABEEXHAUSTWARM.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TANABEEXHAUSTCOLD.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
EXHAUSTNOTEUNDERCAR.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

VIBRANT PERFORMANCE 2.5" CAT BACK + VIBRANT PERFORMANCE RACE HEADER + AEM CAI (thank you Zesti1)
Video of Jorge with Vibrant Performance RH and exhaust - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

VIBRANT PERFORMANCE CAT BACK EXHAUST (thank you stevenshizzle)
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Vibrant Performance Exhaust 2
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Vibrant Performance Exhaust 3
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Vibrant Performance Exhaust 1
YouTube - 2006 Civic Si Vibrant Performance Exhaust 5

VIBRANT PERFORMANCE FULL CAT BACK
Vibrant Performance Full Cat-back on a 06 Civic Si - 2.75 inches all the way down from a high flow cat. Sounds so deep and crip WOW! - Video
A few drive by videos with the 2006 Civic Si WOW AEM CAI and full cat-back exhaust from Vibrant Performance - Video

STOCK, HFP, SRS, GREDDY EVO2, SKUNK2 70MM, JDM N1 (ALL IN ONE VIDEO!!!)
YouTube - 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon II exhaust video

STOCK SI, HFP, MUGEN, APEX'I WSII, GREDDY EVO2, VIBRANT, DC SPORTS, LSD, STOCK R18, JDM M1 (ALL IN ONE VIDEO!!!)
YouTube - 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon III Exhaust Video - Part One: The Launches
YouTube - 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon III Exhaust Video - Part Two: The Fly-Bys

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
**Exhaust thread, with Pics and info!**

**NOTE THIS THREAD IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!**

So i'm sure all of us are sick of all the Exhaust threads, how dose it fit, what does it look like? ETC So i have compiled this one thread to have all the exhaust that come out for this car.

If i Do not have an exhaust on here please PM me a short review of your exhaust and pics!
--------------------------------------------------------------

A
APEXi N1 CAT BACK EXHAUST
- CTk20z
- CTk20z
- CTk20z
-Hondacivicsi23

Fitment: Well I had problems with the piping rubbing against by rear spring, so now I have a copper wire holding it away. But, I seem to be the only one with this problem so I’m sure it can easily be fixed with a little adjusting of the pipe.

Sound: great, loud as hell especially WOT. There is some drone around 2300K but its not that bad imo. I haven’t used the silencer yet so I don’t know how it sounds.

Design: Design is perfect the crocked jdm style looks good then huge tip really sets it off.

Quality: excellent, welds are perfect, no complaints at all.

How much you like it: I love it and would trade it for any other exhaust its one of the few with the crocked jdm style muffler and its most likely one of the loudest name brand exhausts.
-Hondacivicsi23
APEX’I WS2 CAT BACK EXHAUST
- Harry
-harry
-harry
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/tluong/145.jpg -whos_1st
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/tluong/150.jpg -whos_1st
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/tluong/151.jpg -whos_1st
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/tluong/152.jpg -whos_1st
Apex’i World Sport 2

1.) Great fitment...but it was made for the coupe so I just had to add on 2in.
2.) Sounds pretty much near stock. It's a little louder, a little deeper, and just a tad bit raspier.
3.) Good design. Pretty much looks stock except for the big shiny muffler.
4.) Really nice quality, really solid.
5.) I haven't had any issues with it.
6.) I love it. Perfect exhaust for me. Just wish the piping was a little bigger.
-Harry
B
BUDDY CLUB PRO-SPEC

1. Fitment-Seems like it fit good...I’m not the one who installed it..But From what the installer said that it fits sexually.
2. Sound- I love it...Sounds not a bit ricey at all... People who hate civic, and exhaust say that this is the best sounding civic they have ever heard.
3. Design- Looks awesome. Wished they used a different muffler style, but I still love the way they look.
4. Quality- My friend had one on his RSX, and it stayed intact. No rust or anything.
5. Any Issues- Rattles a little...but you can’t notice it.
6. How much you like it- I LOVE it. I love it every day more and more when I drive it. I get told this is the nicest sounding Civic anyone has heard with just a cat-back exhaust.

-Skyline4life
b

D

E

F

G
Greddy DT axle back
- TexasK20Z
- TexasK20Z
- TexasK20Z
- TexasK20Z
Fitments: Absolutely excellent!

Sound w/o silencer: Sound is louder than stock for sure; on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being stock and 10 being open pipe) volume falls around a 5-6; mild droning during low vacuum acceleration (~3K rpm top gear accelerating on the highway); my fiancé describes it as "no annoying"; my best friend describes it as "not ricey or tinny"

Sound w/ silencer: Sound is louder than stock; I would rate it at a 2; NO drone; no ricey sound; no tinny sound

Design: Dual inlet/outlet; pipe divides prior to muffler into a ~60mm and ~30mm pipe; 60mm pipe passes through muffler core; 30mm pipe passes through unmuffled; dual outlets angle slightly up to hug the bumper (no sign of soot yet); the OEM pipe "pinches" down just after the donut gasket and before the muffler, the GDT is the same diameter with no pinches

Quality: Beautiful piece; great welds; great fit; The stainless looks great under the car and is very high quality

any issues: The different size tips may look "stupid" to some yet other like the look.

How much you like it: I use this car for road trips and with as much as I want a Skunk2 70mm; I couldn't live with the highway drone and volume level. This gives me the noise and increased flow, yet the exhaust is VERY quiet when the silencer is in place. The exhaust has been approved by my fiancé' to stay on the car long term... of course... she was use to my Impreza that had no muffler... so this is a cake walk.
-TexasK20Z

GReddy Ti-C

-DanDB64
-DanDB64
-DanDB64
1. Fitments: fitment was EXCELLENT, not sure why I had an extra exhaust hanger on the GReddy pipe, but who cares, it didn't interfere with anything, all other hangers were in the correct spot, fit so well that it only took me 28 minutes to remove the old exhaust and bolt on the Ti-C
2. Sound: Fantastic, couldn't be happier, I never put the silencer in, and it's very quiet at cruising speeds, and has some sense of loudness when you romp it
3. Design: Gotta love the flame treated tip and the aggressive angle that the muffler sits at
4. Quality: Pretty good, all flanges fit up perfectly, welds were top-notch, piping wasn't some cheap 90 gauge paper-esque crap
5. Any issues: None at all
6. How much you like it: A lot, couldn't be happier
-DanDB64
Greddy evo2
*WILL GET PICS ASAP*

1. Fit great, didn’t have any issues. I've heard some people didn’t get a gasket with theirs? Mine came with it so I don't know. But it fit on great
2. Sounds perfect for me. Evo2 has a deep throaty sound without the terrible rice can sound most Honda exhausts make.
3. Design is great. Everything matches the car and makes it look better as well as sound better
4. As soon as I put it on I felt improved power. It wasn't a ton, but enough to notice after driving stock for a month or two
5. Haven't had any issues and ive had it on for about 2 or 3 months now
6. I love it, and I’m glad I made the investment for it
-DJKlitz
H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S
Skunk2 70mm

*WILL GET PICS ASAP*
1. Fitment; Flange where it meets up with the cat so big I had to take a torch to the cat studs and knock them out and use the bolts they supplied, which I didn't really like.
I also had to cut the hangars b/c they were too long and rattled against part of the car.
2. Sound; really loud, but one of the best sounds available imo.
3. Design; Good design, good welds, didn't like how far it stuck out w/o the hfp lip.
4. Quality; I would have to give it a 7 out of 10 due to the small gripes already listed.
5. No issues with the exhaust when I had it, but others stated that the emblem would come off after a while and some claimed they have had experiences with customer service which I haven't heard too much of.
6. I loved the exhaust, but with a race header, I got nervous having it and went back to stock where I'm contemplating my next setup.

Sound clips w/ rh.
YouTube - 07 si skunk2 70mm clip1
YouTube - 07 si skunk2 70mm clip2
YouTube - 07 si skunk2 70mm clip3
-Excalibur

T

U

V

Vibrant Cat-Back
-freakvision03

-freakvision03

- freakvision03

- freakvision03

- freakvision03

- freakvision03

- freakvision03

-freakvision03
1. the fitment of this exhaust is really good besides the fact that its a little to close to the bumper but that’s only because vibrant did a horrible job packing this exhaust for shipping.
2. under normal driving conditions its pretty quite with minimal drone which is pretty good for a true 2.5I.D. Exhaust. And under wide open throttle this exhaust sounds so amazing which has a pretty deep tone to it, and there's no raspiness at all even when attached to my rh
3. the design of this exhaust was a big buying point for me because i liked how it looked stockish but yet you still know its aftermarket. Also a lot of people on here are very hesitant to buy this because of the clamp that vibrant provides to connect the two exhaust piping’s together will let you know that I've using the clamp they provided for roughly 7,xxx miles with absolutely no problems or leaks. so if its properly installed you should have no problems with it
4. I think Vibrant did a really nice job on the welds and the bends in the exhaust were good flowing, there were no unnecessary bends.
5. the only issued i had with this exhaust again was the way vibrant packed it for shipping. There were little dime size dings in the canister and the exhaust hangers on the canister was a little bent causing the muffler to be a little to close the bumper for my comfort.
6. if i had to rate this exhaust system on a scale of 1-10, i would give it a 8.5.because of the packing issue bothered me and i wish the exhaust was a little lighter but other than that its really good exhaust system especially for how much it cost
-freakvision03

W

X

Y

Z

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.