$60 Per Car = 3 Pulls
$20 Extra 4 Air/Fuel
Please Bring Cash....

Date: February 7, 2009

Time: 10:00 a.m.

Questions: Please pm me...

List of people coming so far:
1. ONLY NAZTY SI

MY SI IS STOCK.... STOCK I/H/E!!! THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS GASKETS. (IMG & TBG)

Top left of Map there is a Red Truck in a Parking Lot by itself.... Left of that truck is a White Truck Trailer......

PLEASE PARK IN THE PARKING LOT WHERE THE RED TRUCK IS....

There is 9 spots right there....including the red truck spot.

Well meet there and move on to the dyno....

Please dont be late its going to take a while to dyno 6 cars for 3 pulls each

503 Woodlawn Ave, Belmont, Gaston, North Carolina 28012 - Google Maps

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
wtf?? why would you send me a PM to ask if I'm serious??? Have you ever seen me post in the NC threads? Hell No. Did I not say "sign me up for that shat" ? I can't say "****" on here because it gets blocked out!!

AWD because there's a difference in the way AWD Dyno's read out on our cars vs. RWD cars. Did you know that? Guess that wasn't a valid question...

and how is there an update without me on the list :pat:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wtf?? why would you send me a PM to ask if I'm serious??? Have you ever seen me post in the NC threads? Hell No. Did I not say "sign me up for that shat" ? I can't say "****" on here because it gets blocked out!!

AWD because there's a difference in the way AWD Dyno's read out on our cars vs. RWD cars. Did you know that? Guess that wasn't a valid question...

and how is there an update without me on the list :pat:
Sorry bout that bro..... just sounded kinda shat like..... im updating now.... should be a fwd dyno

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
7th would be only good for me. If we do the Fort Mill one everyone can come back towards my crib and we can go do a photoshoot. Im like 10 mins from Fort Mill.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.