8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
I like it and would probably get one but I do the exact opposite XD I'm a typical ricer I guess.
get one! ppl are always taking pics of it :giggle:

and it's good for those times when a copper is behind me haha. And since I'm low as fawk I need to creep over bumps sometimes and it serves as my message to the ppl behind me to be patient :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
I drive fast... And my car couldn't be a brighter shade of red... I get noticed. Oh and.. This guy from my school who happens to be a coworker, stares at my car intensely when I am by work. (Grocery store, we have "cart hours" where we go get the carts from the parking lot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
he wants to do this :leghump:

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
It's here, guys!!!

LEHGO!!!

:wavey::haybunny::flush::pics::dance::hitit: :bunny: :eek:hsnap::corona::badger::dancing::clapping: :dancingcoolsmiley: :woowoo::cheerleader::beer::wheee: :vtec:

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
This is the only video I see out right now:

Quality is pretty poor and upon my first viewing I did not see my car :rantsmiley:

Although I DO see Jiz Khalifa's and Brian's whip in the beginning!!! :cheerleader:

121 - 140 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.