8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Suhweet! I'm trying to recruit more ppl to go lol. Do you mind getting up early? haha

It's always best to go to these types of things early so we can park without trouble and have all day to cheeeeeel

Me personally, Ima be sippin on some dranks :eyebrows: and brewskis :beer:
I don't mind getting up early.. Especially for something like this. I'm a big fan of posting up and claiming a good spot. Especially good for people/car watchin:bananapopcorn:

· Registered
148 Posts
Dudes, I would stay away from the Shell gas station on Ulmerton. That lot sucks, has tons of peaks n valleys and crazy drivers in n out of there.

I would suggest the Hilton or somewhere in the Carillon park there. Or try Chick Fil A or Bob Evans on Ulmerton.

I'll see if I can scope it out this week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
148 Posts
Two things:

1.) Bring cash for park entrance (daily) fee and looks like food trucks will be there? Can someone confirm? Some take credit/debit cards nowadays, so yea.

From the Hillsborough County Website:
Hillsborough County, FL - Official Website

Daily Park Entrance Fees:
The daily fee of $2 per day, per park entry is offered for Hillsborough County Regional Parks with up to (8) people in a vehicle:

• one additional person in a vehicle will be required to pay $1

• two or more additional people in a vehicle will be required to pay $2

2.) Can someone confirm whether there is an entrance fee for CNB5 or not?

Who's getting excited? :iorun:

· Registered
148 Posts
Siiiiiiccckkkk!

Thanks, Brian. Great pics! I don't have ANY nice pics of my car and now you helped me with that! :party:

haha :woot: Do you mind if I post some on here? And give you credit, of course.
Of course I don't mind. I wanted to show you dudes first before I get trigger happy posting pix of your car without you seeing em first.

Share the love that is all things VTEC!

Everyone all getting excited about my '06 stockies.. I was about to paint em gunmetal or similar soon. Thoughts? Or just get new wheels? ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.