8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every date out of your race or want to? I was born in India, and grew up in please grove, a hooded suburb of Dallas Texas. I never dated within my race because frankly there weren't any around. I married a black girl in 1997 and have been married for 10 years. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about what crap you have to go thru from people and so on.

Also if you want to ask the Indian guy any questions, feel free. I'll try to answer them, but I'm an American before an Indian.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
I'm black but wife's white (can't call her that. gotta call her either itialian or "special" :biggrin:) only been married for 8 months but we dated all thru hs, college, and the first 5 years of my military career

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
omg another one...

and btw, my x-gf was indian, i'm chinese, my x-gf was afraid to introduce me to her parents. i dont know why... i'm the sexiest chinese guy on this side of the country :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to give you rep for your fat people thread, but I've given you rep for something else recently.. My parents didn't care who I went out with. My dad was hungover when he wasn't at work. They just didn't want me to bring home an ugly girl.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
tukai said:
I tried to give you rep for your fat people thread, but I've given you rep for something else recently.. My parents didn't care who I went out with. My dad was hungover when he wasn't at work. They just didn't want me to bring home an ugly girl.
Hahahhaa, my mom knows i dont deal with ugly chicks. My mom is mad cool, she'd give me a pound if I told her i banged a sexy chick.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
oh and that rep you gave me was for one of my other mass-hole threads HAHAHA.

it was me bitchin about prius owners and how they cant drive for sh*t, or at least like to drive like old ladies. omg yesterday i was on comm ave and everyone was going madddd slow, i ended up finding out the person at the front of the line was driving a f***ing prius!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your posts are a riot. You throw caution and politcal correctness out the window. I'll rep that everytime it makes me laugh.

·
Registered
143 Posts
tukai said:
my parents didn't care who I went out with. My dad was hungover when he wasn't at work. They just didn't want me to bring home an ugly girl.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I was married to a japanese girl for three years, it ended due to her emotional disorders

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
I am a white guy and I have only ever dated white girls. I am the 2nd generation in my family born in this country. Both side grandparents or from Ireland, and my mom grew up there. They were raised to believe that interracial relationships were a no-no. My grandmother is the worst. We are all Irish Catholic and she goes as far as not wanting us to be with Italians or Jews. I'm sure that has something to do with the way she was raised as well as her senility. While I have to admit that did affect me when I was younger, at this point in my life I have no problems with them. I choose to date within my race for the most part just because thats who's around me most of the time. If I did meet someone of another race though that I was interested in I wouldn't let the color o her skin hold me back from pursuing a relationship with her....I just would tell me grandmother lol

Sorry if this offends anyone as I typed it kinda fast.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
tukai said:
Your posts are a riot. You throw caution and politcal correctness out the window. I'll rep that everytime it makes me laugh.
LOL i know, and everytime i post a thread like that, i know half the responses are gonna be bashing me, and the other half are gonna be people laughing their asses off.

BTW, the sexiest indian girls are sooooo sexy omg. they got nice asses too i noticed (i go to school in toronto). also the sexiest pakistanis are omg so sex, plus those hotties from dubi. i have to admit, the best looking middle eastern girls are the most beautiful girls in the world. banging asian girls are hard to find!!!!

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
:laughing:
black07coupe said:
LOL i know, and everytime i post a thread like that, i know half the responses are gonna be bashing me, and the other half are gonna be people laughing their asses off.

BTW, the sexiest indian girls are sooooo sexy omg. they got nice asses too i noticed (i go to school in toronto). also the sexiest pakistanis are omg so sex, plus those hotties from dubi. i have to admit, the best looking middle eastern girls are the most beautiful girls in the world. banging asian girls are hard to find!!!!
like I said, I'm in an interracial marriage, and we grew up with eachother so there really wasn't a family intro, we've been together for 10yrs. but I must agree about Middle Eastern women.

I was deployed and all I ever thought about was being on edge and staying alert, waiting to be attacked to attack back, and protecting my friends. That was until I went to Kuwait/Qatar...

HOLY S**T!! I saw so many girls there and all of them had the PERFECT skin tone, and the most beautiful smiles!! I was in hevean!! And to top it off, they all were so friendly:laughing:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
nycclaye said:
:laughing:
like I said, I'm in an interracial marriage, and we grew up with eachother so there really wasn't a family intro, we've been together for 10yrs. but I must agree about Middle Eastern women.

I was deployed and all I ever thought about was being on edge and staying alert, waiting to be attacked to attack back, and protecting my friends. That was until I went to Kuwait/Qatar...

HOLY S**T!! I saw so many girls there and all of them had the PERFECT skin tone, and the most beautiful smiles!! I was in hevean!! And to top it off, they all were so friendly:laughing:
agreed, the really good looking middle eastern girls have reallllly feminine bodys, like real skinny hands and feet, high cheek bones, real curvy... omg

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Pssht. Please. I got ya'll beat. I'm the product of an interracial marriage. Hell Yeah! and I'm married to a white guy. Between the two of us, we represent most of the EU, Africa and North America. I'm all down for interracial loving and I love seeing white guys with black and/or mixed women because it's unexpected.

·
Registered
662 Posts
My question for the OP is regarding religion. I don't know if you or your family are Hindu's or not, but if they are; did they trip that your wife wasn't Hindu (assuming that she isn't)? If so, how did you deal with it?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
black07coupe said:

lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YOGIx213 said:
My question for the OP is regarding religion. I don't know if you or your family are Hindu's or not, but if they are; did they trip that your wife wasn't Hindu (assuming that she isn't)? If so, how did you deal with it?

By birth I was a Hindu. But I have never seen more liberal Indian people than my parents. Now traditionally Indians are very religious and do not like people marrying outside their race. However the one good thing about my mom and dad was they didn't force any religion on me. They let me choose on my own which I became a Christian at the age of 28 when I felt it was right. I hated my dad for his alcoholism like nothing else growing up, but to his credit, they never tripped on any girlfriend I had. I never saw any Indian girls growing, just just hispanic, white and black. Almost all of my friends were black and that's just what I naturally found really good looking.

Her parents on the other hand hated me so much. not because of my race, just because they were assholes. we proved them wrong, but I still do not like them. Back when we started dating, we got a lot of looks because interacial dating wasn't very popular in the mid 90's. We didn't care, we just did our own thing. It's very common place now for mixed couples. I think I'm really lucky because my wife looks as good now as she did at 17 and this is after popping out 3 kids.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
tukai said:
By birth I was a Hindu. But I have never seen more liberal Indian people than my parents. Now traditionally Indians are very religious and do not like people marrying outside their race. However the one good thing about my mom and dad was they didn't force any religion on me. They let me choose on my own which I became a Christian at the age of 28 when I felt it was right. I hated my dad for his alcoholism like nothing else growing up, but to his credit, they never tripped on any girlfriend I had. I never saw any Indian girls growing, just just hispanic, white and black. Almost all of my friends were black and that's just what I naturally found really good looking.

Her parents on the other hand hated me so much. not because of my race, just because they were assholes. we proved them wrong, but I still do not like them. Back when we started dating, we got a lot of looks because interacial dating wasn't very popular in the mid 90's. We didn't care, we just did our own thing. It's very common place now for mixed couples. I think I'm really lucky because my wife looks as good now as she did at 17 and this is after popping out 3 kids.

sweeeeet, a hot wife is on my checklist for the future!!! i wanna find a brazilian chick... actually now that i think about it, i used to work with a lil sexy brazilian.. time to go pay the old job a visit :dancing:

EDIT: after i get my rims.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
black07coupe said:
sweeeeet, a hot wife is on my checklist for the future!!! i wanna find a brazilian chick... actually now that i think about it, i used to work with a lil sexy brazilian.. time to go pay the old job a visit :dancing:

EDIT: after i get my rims.
lol you are retarded my friend +rep:thumb:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
nycclaye said:
lol you are retarded my friend +rep:thumb:
hahaha thanks man. but getting the rims before visiting the lil brazilian is all part of the plan, you see. the sexy rims on the sexy car, will help this sexy man get the girl hahahahhaahaha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts