8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Civic Si Pricing is finally here. Official Honda Pricing has been released.

Civic SI MSRP:
Base Price 2006 Civic SI = $19,990
2006 Civic SI With Summer Tires = $20,190

Civic Si with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ = $21,740
Civic Si with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and Summer Tires = $21,940

*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $550.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.

The pricing of certain vehicles in California and select Northeastern states may vary slightly due to PZEV (Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle) standards. Please contact your dealer for complete pricing information.

Go build and price out your 2006 SI Today!
http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/...odelName=Civic+Si&bhcp=1&BrowserDetected=True

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true. I know the dealer by me said they would be at or under msrp on SI deals.

·
Registered
117 Posts
wow... I can't believe that the Si is really under 20k. The MRSP for a fully loaded Civic Sedan is $19,760... just a few hundred and it's about 60 hp more!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hmm decisions new civic si with navi and summer tires or used evo? or used rsx type s?? damn so many decisions gotta think this over before i decide to put a deposit down. otd the si would be probaly 25-26 due to 9.1% tax in wa and depending on apr.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Thanks Webby...

I had read a lot of post on other car forums that had said that the Si was not going to be under 20k. It's surprising that you can get the Si for few hundred more than the EX.....I would have atleast thought a buffer zone of about 1-2k

:driving: :driving:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honda stood true to their word- "it would be priced for less than 20k". I think it's a great deal for the amount of car you get.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aznkukuboi said:
wow... I can't believe that the Si is really under 20k. The MRSP for a fully loaded Civic Sedan is $19,760... just a few hundred and it's about 60 hp more!
compare the SI to the ex coupe. That would be a better comparison.

18,260 for a manual ex coupe -without nav.
19,990 for a manual si coupe - without nav.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
A base of around $1,700 difference, however, a shrewd negotiator in a decent market should be able to go well below MSRP on the EX. I really think you get a lot for that $1,700 base difference though in suspension, LSD, higher HP, 6 speed, and spiffy Si seats, heh.

(Edit-Though I wish I could delete the ugly spoiler...I would rather have the lip spoiler or a A-Spec RSX type spoiler instead)

·
Registered
245 Posts
webby said:
compare the SI to the ex coupe. That would be a better comparison.

18,260 for a manual ex coupe -without nav.
19,990 for a manual si coupe - without nav.
Also remember that the EX takes regular gas. This fact had some weight in my final decision.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
webby said:
2006 Civic Si Pricing is finally here. Official Honda Pricing has been released.

Civic SI MSRP:
Base Price 2006 Civic SI = $19,990
2006 Civic SI With Summer Tires = $20,190

Civic Si with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ = $21,740
Civic Si with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and Summer Tires = $21,940

*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $550.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.

The pricing of certain vehicles in California and select Northeastern states may vary slightly due to PZEV (Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle) standards. Please contact your dealer for complete pricing information.

Go build and price out your 2006 SI Today!
http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/...odelName=Civic+Si&bhcp=1&BrowserDetected=True

HOORAY!!!!!! :party: :party: :party:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts