8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ThpoonThports
26,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get OEM window visors for my FA5.. Went to the dealer today and they said that they do not make them for the 07s.. while waiting at the parts counter, i was browsing their accessory catalog and i saw they had it on there.. the parts clerk said that the visors are only for the 2010.. he then said that they would not fit on an 07 since its not in their system.. is this true?? can anybody confirm??

·
Registered
234 Posts
Seems like alot of people like the door visors, any reason why? no disrespect but I dont think they look that great. Are they more practical then appearance? If so, what are the benifits?

·
ThpoonThports
26,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i went to Ken Dixon in waldorf.. i asked if they sold the HFP lip kits and he said no to that also.. but thats no big deal.. i was just trying to get prices from them while i was in that area.. but the fact that they told me the window visors were not compatible just threw me off guard.. then i told the guy that there was no difference between the cars other than the bumper, wheels, and grill.. he still wouldnt budge on the fact.. kept telling me that since it wasnt in the system, it wont fit on the car.. blah blah blah..

i think he probably looked at me and thought i was another punk kid.. being 27 and him looking at me like that kinda made me mad.. but what can i do..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.