8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 2656 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hells yes. I'm in London as per my Location lol.

I know a guy who has a set but the tires were not as he described so I walked. I might contact him in the spring and see if he can give me a better deal for them and I'll just throw away the tires.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Hells yes. I'm in London as per my Location lol.

I know a guy who has a set but the tires were not as he described so I walked. I might contact him in the spring and see if he can give me a better deal for them and I'll just throw away the tires.
Yeah I'm Brampton. iPhone app doesn't tell your location unless u click on the persons profile. Good luck check the canadian FS section seen a set in there a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my IPHONE 4. JDM style🔰

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well Im not sure if this would be possible but is there a way that all the comments could be removed from this thread and only keep the posts of only the original posts with pics of their wheels. I was on page 40 and was getting tired of seeing a page of comments and maybe 1 or 2 original posts. I know I am commenting here also with this post which I hope is also removed. Please make this possible. That mod will probably help limit reposts of questions because there would be less pages to look through. Just a suggestion dont kill me...

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Well Im not sure if this would be possible but is there a way that all the comments could be removed from this thread and only keep the posts of only the original posts with pics of their wheels. I was on page 40 and was getting tired of seeing a page of comments and maybe 1 or 2 original posts. I know I am commenting here also with this post which I hope is also removed. Please make this possible. That mod will probably help limit reposts of questions because there would be less pages to look through. Just a suggestion dont kill me...
Agreed.

Sent from my IPHONE 4. JDM style🔰

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I've got two questions for those using 07/08 TL Type S rims.

1) Do you have to run a spacer/did you run a spacer?
2) Did you use Civic Si tire specs at any point in time?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I've got two questions for those using 07/08 TL Type S rims.

1) Do you have to run a spacer/did you run a spacer?
2) Did you use Civic Si tire specs at any point in time?
This question makes me think back to my original suggestion if we could clean up this thread and just post pics and if possible post: specs on tires, if spacers were used, and any issues to be aware of...
Please lets make this posssible.
Sorry Mr. porter I dont know the answer. What I would do is click on their name/user I.D. and you should see an option to send them a private message and ask them.

·
Registered
486 Posts
whats up fellow 8ths..
I may be getting my hands on a set of mint DC5R wheels in white.
I know these wheels will look nice on my white sedan, but the thing that i dislike is the 60 offeset. I absolutley hate the sunk look. Can anyone suggest what mm spacer that would give me a better look. I found alot of pics of sedan with these wheels, but non of them give good side pics or specify if there running spacers. thanks!!

1601 - 1620 of 2656 Posts