8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2655 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
i love the EP3 Type R rims and the Acura TSX.
somebody hook me up with those rims.

i'll be a good boy this year santa :D hehe

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I saw an 05 Civic EX (2 dr) yesterday and it had the full HFP kit- lip, sus, emblems, wheels, etc. Has anyone put the HFP wheels from those civics on their 8thgen?

Edit: NOT the 05 Si HFP wheels- I have those hehe

·
Registered
728 Posts
06RREX said:
I saw an 05 Civic EX (2 dr) yesterday and it had the full HFP kit- lip, sus, emblems, wheels, etc. Has anyone put the HFP wheels from those civics on their 8thgen?

Edit: NOT the 05 Si HFP wheels- I have those hehe
Can't do that. Those are 4 lug wheels.

·
Registered
728 Posts
aznTrance said:
hey guys, first post here. i love the look of the jdm ep3 type-r rims, but how about...

the jdm fd2 type-r rims :eek:mg: :iorun:

I'm sure everyone here likes them too. Welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
unfortunately for us, jdmland.com is selling them for about $1800 USD for the set :(

i heard those rims have an offset of 60, thus requiring spacers?

(i believe it was in the thread pertaining to these wheels specifically)

·
Registered
653 Posts
^^^^ The TSX wheels with that finish are the sex:SHOCKED: Just be careful man, it doesn't look like you are lowered but without spacers ON A LOWERED CAR the TSX wheels will rub on the front lowering spring or perch depending on what setup you are running. I found out the hard way the other day with my TSX wheels, the perch of my TEIN SS in the front dug a huge ring into the sidewall of my front tires. When I put them on at first there was not noise or anything and it looked like everything cleared but slide you head under the front bumper, in front of the wheel and look at the distance between the spring and the top of the wheel. Just check it out because I played mine off and got screwed.
CANMAN

141 - 160 of 2655 Posts
About this Discussion
2.7K Replies
733 Participants
Archangel1183
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing