8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2655 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
looking to get me a set of replicas. the are 17x8 right? what size tire do u run and are u rubbing or did u get fender work?
Im running yokohama S-Drives 235/40/17 yes they are 17 x 8. I wasnt rubbing before coilovers. Im still working the kinks out but I finally think I got the ride height correct with the correct dampening as well. Need alignment bad it only really rubs on huge dips. I think you will be completely fine with them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
358 Posts
I love the ep3 type r wheels but I'm not willing to drop that much money. I'm still rolling on my stock 09-11 wheels, but I just painted them. Looks pretty sexy imo.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'd vote black even though I think it's overdone. Looks better with the trim. Imo white oem wheels look best on white or black.

·
Registered
358 Posts
^^^that color is sexy!! Is that a USDM RR front as well? (sorry for being off topic, y'all)

Lots of people give it sh*t but black plasti dip is cheap, easy, and won't come off as long as you don't curb rash. Should be peeled and redone about every 6 months however.

2081 - 2100 of 2655 Posts
About this Discussion
2.7K Replies
733 Participants
Archangel1183
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing