8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone would happen to know where to get stock shifter bushings or if anyone knew the part numbers for them? I'm having a hard time finding some (I have the corsports and they're starting to make things difficult) so if someone could help, that'd be great! Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I am not 100% of the part, but HondaPartsNow has diagrams of their parts. I'll leave you with this link to do a little bit of research. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I've always been a fan of Hondapartsnow, but it's been a hot mess since their last update.

I'd recommend using CollegeHillsHonda. When searching on a mobile device, select desktop view.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve heard good reviews about the audacity shifter bushings! I’ve recently bought some ktunded shifter cables and the bushings on them are said to meet or exceed oe quality!

·
Registered
152 Posts
https://www.amazon.com/Linkage-Bushing-Upgrade-2007-2017-2015-2017/dp/B01BBLYT8A[/url]

To all the guys asking about Acuity bushings: YES!! Yes yes and yes, get them, NO questions!

I have a set and they are great. You won't feel much of a difference, (unless of course you do a full upgrade which comes with base bushings as well, and two new centering springs.) However, the quality is incredible. They are sealed, one piece spherical aluminum pieces, so no play (as opposed to OEM rubber) and in theory, more durable.

I'm actually testing that out now though, as I have only had them for a few years and am not sure about the long term yet. So far though, they work/look great. I may put a small film of grease on them when I go to do my maintenance work, but thats just for dust protection, and I doubt they even need that.

They're pricey but this (in my opinion) is a pretty important part, (essentially) connecting your hand to the transmission, and so I felt it was justified. I couldn't be happier with my decision!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts