8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the OEM speakers in a touring CSX just simple crappy Honda speakers? I know we don't have BOSE like Nissans...but are they that bad?:beer:

·
Registered
51 Posts
The premium audio package with the factory subwoofer is really good! Aftermarket could still be better of course, but it's clear sounding and the sub pounds for an 8". Use an equalizer if you're using an iPod or something because it makes a big difference. Also I find Bose to be overpriced for what you get THB. The Acura premium audio is pretty impressive, better than I expected. If you don't have this package, it won't have a subwoofer by the back window, and will be your everyday Honda speakers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The speakers themselves are just normal Honda speakers. I work at an Acura dealership and they order me a CSX speaker whenever i need a new one for my 07 Civic EX, its a perfect fit. Honestly they really don't sound that bad at all. Only way id ever consider upgrading is if you wanna run more watts to them. I find the speakers will go after a few years just because of corrosion too, so if any speaker stops working just buy a new one for 18$! :) First post ever btw hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts