8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
delete this thread please thank you

I need some help here. I want to buy oem rubber floor mats but here in canada I would have to pay 200$ canadian for them.

I would like to know if any of you guys can get the full sets of mats for around 90$ I would pay for shipping and all that stuff.

I try to look at different place but they won't ship to canada it's a conspiracy:biggrin: or the place that would ship to canada they would ship ups only not USPS and ups charge insane broker fees and custom fees unlike usps.

so just pm me or give me an answer here if you can help me out thank you

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
You sure you don't want to use Weathertech instead? They have deeper/taller rubber walls so less water spillage.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
They're fitted for our cars (I searched under 2007 Civic Coupe). The one with the high walls is actually the FloorLiner. The regular All-Weather Mats do not have the high walls.

·
Registered
637 Posts
My dealer has 4 sets of the OEM mats in stock. I bought a set last week. But they get about $120 for them, not $90. You're not that far from me though -- if you want to buy them, I can ship them up to you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for you're offer kenb but i opted for the weatertech floor liners. I will keep my car for a long time and I want to ge as good protecton as possible.

the weatertech floor liners have the best design by far I really like the rear mats as it's cover the whole rear like the original carpet mats.

the lips of the front and back mats go higher too.

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mv...pId=52&VehId=275&Year=2006&VehOptChoiceIds=10

·
Registered
637 Posts
Those Weathertechs are nice but the new OEMs do cover the entire back floor. Looks like the WT's do have a taller lip, but I hope I never need to hold 3/4" of snow and water in these mats! :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Those Weathertechs are nice but the new OEMs do cover the entire back floor. Looks like the WT's do have a taller lip, but I hope I never need to hold 3/4" of snow and water in these mats! :)
And i doubt you will be going anywhere in a Civic if you do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts