8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just placed my order and I am not going over the extra i want on my Si...the HFP body kit is a must for me....but i was thinking...do those fog really worth 300? or should i got with aftermarket?

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
i bought my OEM fogs for $230 and installed them myself... but that was wayy b4 aftermarket stuff came out...

·
Registered
683 Posts
well, if you do you should install the fogs and the lip kit at the same time. it will save you taking off and on the bumper 2x.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Aftermarket all the way. First off aftermarket is way way cheaper and you get more of a variety to chose from (ie: color). And also with the money you save you can buy more part for your Civic!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I put the Oem hassle free fogs on my 07 FG2. It's was well worth the extra cash for it to be completely plug and play. Time is money. Plus there's no crazy switch mounting involved. Ghettooooo

·
Premium Member
141,752 Posts
Paid 160 for my OEM fogs and don't regret it one bit. I don't know that those deals are really possible anymore. That said, even the extra little bit may well be worth it. Then again, I'm anal enough that not having the dash indicator on would have bothered me enough to order the OEM fogs.

·
Registered
286 Posts
if you have an 07 i'd def say go OEM. i have an 07 and went oem. i paid $240 and don't regret it at all. i would have hated having a ghetto switch hidden away somewhere.

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
Dont be ghetto on a brand new car, make that **** look nice, clean, and fresh go OEM. Just because something is cheap don't mean you have to buy it. You spent 2x,xxxx on a car and then go cheap on something like fog lights? Please don't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts