8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a dash kit for your car? Don't trust aftermarket brands... me either!

I buy the actual dash panel direct from Honda along with everything else! So you have the nice, tight, OEM fit of the dash kit i'm selling.

Since i'm trying to sell these at the lowest price possible, i'm going to need a group order of at least 10-15 people.

Once I get enough people, i'm going to post the exact price of the item with shipping.

I will post pictures soon.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i need to get better quality pics.. but its basically the same plate from the DX models. Or just think of the SI model w/o the nav screen.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The price with shipping which includes the OEM dash panel, screws, antenna harness, left and right brackets to support the radio, and the din pocket is going to cost 107.00 shipped. You can pay via paypal or money order.

Again, these are all HONDA OEM parts - your choice of gray or tan for the dash panel. I preassemble the brackets and din pocket for you.

The only thing that is not included is the wire harness...but I will do more research. As of now, you would have to splice or tap into it.

If I get a big enough order, I'm sure I can knock off the 7.00 or possibly more per kit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can get that piece from della honda in plattsburg for 39 - 42 dollars.I went there from canada to get that piece.Excellent price and in stock.107 is kinda steep.The piece comes with the clips you dont need no screws.It didnt come with a harness though,but my radio already has one.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Is this the dash piece that i would need to put in a double din unit to replace the factory radio? If so what is the normal cost?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wade063071 said:
You can get that piece from della honda in plattsburg for 39 - 42 dollars.I went there from canada to get that piece.Excellent price and in stock.107 is kinda steep.The piece comes with the clips you dont need no screws.It didnt come with a harness though,but my radio already has one.

This was before finding out you could use a lot of the Honda parts. I was using something custom with the Honda dash panel.

All you need now is the two side brackets, din pocket, antenna sub feeder harness, some nuts, and the DX dash panel. I think it comes out to around 60-80 bucks - depends where you buy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes this is the dash that you can use to put in the double din,here is the part #77250-SNA-A01ZA,i think this is the dark grey colour but it is the peice for the honda with the navigation which is the part you will need.And they have also in the beige those are the only two colours that they come in.Go to www.hondapartsdeals.com and type in the item number and you will see a pic of the piece.I know for a fact the honda dealer in plattsburg always carries this piece and if they dont have it it takes them a day or so to get it.I paid mine for $42 us.....Good luck

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i already have the kit from when I first made mine..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts