8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are the Coupe and Sedan oem amps interchangeable as far as plug and play goes? I picked up an 06 Coupe Amp for my 08 Sedan. Using the whiterice mod I currently have no rear sound. None of the rear channels are working. I double checked all connections and reconnected to no avail. Other than the amp being incompatible or actually broken I have no answers.

According to the Sticky Post "Complete Stereo Wire diagram" the Pinouts are the same but if you look at the 14P Diagrams there are some differences. Those difference though are not including in the detailed wired chart below so I am pretty confused.
(pictures of differences)

· Registered
3 Posts
Are the Coupe and Sedan oem amps interchangeable as far as plug and play goes? I picked up an 06 Coupe Amp for my 08 Sedan. Using the whiterice mod I currently have no rear sound. None of the rear channels are working. I double checked all connections and reconnected to no avail. Other than the amp being incompatible or actually broken I have no answers.

According to the Sticky Post "Complete Stereo Wire diagram" the Pinouts are the same but if you look at the 14P Diagrams there are some differences. Those difference though are not including in the detailed wired chart below so I am pretty confused.
(pictures of differences)

I know this is old, but I'd love to know if the coupes amp worked in the sedan.

Thank you,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts