8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was in class today at orange coast college in costa mesa and i took my NHBP si coupe to class for the first time since I got it which was in late October. I come back to my car after class and there is a little note on my driver side window. I pick it up and look at it. It simply read 8THCIVIC.COM! hahaha... i was just wondering who from 8thcivic was nice enough to stop by my car, and leave a nice note for me? nice to know my fellow 8th civic members goto school with me too! YEAA!! :wavey:

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
So I was in class today at orange coast college in costa mesa and i took my NHBP si coupe to class for the first time since I got it which was in late October. I come back to my car after class and there is a little note on my driver side window. I pick it up and look at it. It simply read 8THCIVIC.COM! hahaha... i was just wondering who from 8thcivic was nice enough to stop by my car, and leave a nice note for me? nice to know my fellow 8th civic members goto school with me too! YEAA!! :wavey:
was not me but i do that all the time to others.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
i do that sometimes. not at OCC though but i do visit that school every now and then.. wasnt me tho.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I go to OCC, I get tons of flyers coming back from class but none yet w/ 8thcivic on it.:sadwavy:

I have a NHBP Sedan BTW.:wavey:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I go to OCC, I get tons of flyers coming back from class but none yet w/ 8thcivic on it.:sadwavy:

I have a NHBP Sedan BTW.:wavey:
Niceeeeee..... I dont think ive seen that car on the lot yet... ill keep a look out for it! i dont see many si's out there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts