8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys but my camera skills own me at night. the meet had an alright turn out for a first time deal...7 Si's, an s2k, cobalt ss and a few other random cars. all in all it was pretty cool...im hopin it gets bigger next week

-Nate

·
Registered
76 Posts
so this was the meet i saw tonight. when i saw all the hondas i thought it was a hondatech meet goin on or somethin. i think every car meet held in amerige has been kicked out at one point. my friend started the monday night evo meets but the fullerton pd kicked us out and threatened to impound cars and give out ref tickets if we came back. people would call the cops thinking a fight was going on because groups of people would gather in a circle to talk or sometimes ricers would drive by flooring it past the meet spot and the homes nearby would call the cops. cops think we meet up to set up races and ****. just a thought, if you guys dont wanna risk getting kicked out i would suggest parking in a different spot, somewhere not so much in the open. if you just meet in the middle of the parking lot, they will kick you out for loitering or some bullshit. if you go somewhere and buy something to eat or drink it would be harder for the cops to kick you out because your a customer to the surrounding businesses althought they could prob still kick you guys out for some other reason just cuz they're pigs. just make sure nobody does anything stupid like revving or burnouts cuz that will get you guys kicked out for sure.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ive got some too. Only of my car though.... i coulda sworn i took pics of the other cars too.... oh well.

God i really need a better camera.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
:thumb:
Wakeboarder11 said:
Ive got some too. Only of my car though.... i coulda sworn i took pics of the other cars too.... oh well.

God i really need a better camera.
yo wakeboarder11, where did u get that red steering wheel emblem? did u do it or buy it?:thumb:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlackPearl said:
where was this held at? and when's the next meet? missed this one!
read the Weekly OC Meet thread. first post has all the info u need. hope to see ya out there next week

-N

1 - 15 of 15 Posts