8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
45,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will meet up and leave at 7:30 on the nose to meet up with the rest of the socal people in LA.

We can meet at the Barnes and Noble across the street from the Mainplace Mall. the parking lot is easier to deal with than the mall's

791 South Main Street Suite 100
Orange, CA 92868
714-558-0028

5 north, exit main. Make a right onto main, go one block, the store is on the right.

We will leave at 7:30 sharp. no exceptions.

my cell: 714-305-6759

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
nice.... bump for oc people.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
sounds good but why not super autobacs? people from the 5 freeway can meet us.. 22 freeway AND the 405 freeway. so if someone from cerritos or long beach can drop by.. and who doesnt know super autobacs? just a thought.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Bluebatmobile.net is offering 20% for those that are going to the meet. A prepaid is a must before I hand you your overlays at the meet... Hollaaa.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
guess mike is riding solo ahahahahah i can see it now.

albert: i can hear the OC guys.. sounds like their close.. oo look theres mike!.. by himself.. all alone.. where the hell is everyone elsE?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
did you wash your car yet cel? atm i finished the wash/clay+detailer/polish/1st layer of wax and on my second layer of wax.. and the sun is popping out soon so i gotta hurry..

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
omgg. i cant go. but i wanted to so bad. why did i have to mess up my alignment...i was showing off my car for my girl and ran into a center median while turning on to her street when i was on trabuco canyon road. =( my stupid mistake it was wetstreet+fast speed+hankook racing tires=messed up civic. =(

·
Administrator
45,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I washed my car and determined that the wax on there was good. Its pretty obvious when you dont need a towel to dry your car because it all sheets off.

Glad to see my twin is coming!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts