1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OC Caravan to Eibach Jan 26th *Video Opportunity*

UPDATE #2

Jan 26th's event has been CANCELLED. :(

The OC Caravan will be rescheduled to either Feb 9th or 16th. All members on the interest list will be PM'd once the new date is set. If you would like to be removed from the interest list just let me know.

-K

UPDATE:

This event is now tentative due to weather. Check back Thursday for the official verdict. Those that have posted here will be PM'd.

10 Day Weather Forecast for Corona, CA - weather.com

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/cali...6th-nwp4life-coms-2008-new-years-kickoff.html

Who: 8thcivic.com members and their friends
What: Cruise to Eibach Springs for NWP4Life's New Years Kickoff event
When: Saturday, Jan 26, 12:30 PM. LEAVE AT 1:00 PM SHARP.
Where: Barnes and Noble, 791 South Main Street, Orange, CA 92868 Meet along the back wall, left of B&N main entrance.
Why: Rep 8thcivic and roll together into Eibach, witness the best cars So Cal has to offer.

Please show courtesy to your fellow 8thcivic members. Reckless driving will not be tolerated. :driving:

To those in Riverside, we will be meeting up with a few Corona locals at 1:30 PM. Meet at
Carl's Jr @ Eibach, 2199 Sampson Ave, Corona, CA 92879. Also... If someone is interested in leading the group from Carl's Jr into Eibach, post up or PM me. (You should be familiar with the area.)

Interest List:

vincentek9 (?)
Bananasplit
dopeman
24boosted
axdfa5t
cambodianricer
socalsedan
Maddhattery
Midwinter (?)
4dr07si (+1)
igotmysi
nighthawk06si
A1STAECKsauce (+1)
Mikey6p

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
"Why should I go?"

1. Be part of something BIG and exclusive for 8thCivic.com.
2. Rep 8thCivic - Roll together, park together at Eibach.
3. Chance to hang and shoot the breeze with fellow 8thCivic members.
4. Chance to see some of the best cars So Cal has to offer.
5. Chance to see how Eibach Springs do what they do.

If at least 15 members show interest by Jan 12th, we'll get this going. :thumb:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, just need to be a member here. I think most people will bring their FA coupe/sedan being 8th Civic and all.:cool:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Come on Orange County! There's gotta be enough of us here interested to make this successful.

I'm in! Let's make this happen!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You don't have to be in Orange County to make this. Long Beach is right next door. And it's 12 miles/15 minutes out of the way for LA people too.

We'll start at a location in Garden Grove/Westminster near Super Autobachs (I need to narrow down the best spot without traffic splitting us up). We'll have an address confirmed once there is enough interest.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
You don't have to be in Orange County to make this. Long Beach is right next door. And it's 12 miles/15 minutes out of the way for LA people too.

We'll start at a location in Garden Grove/Westminster near Super Autobachs (I need to narrow down the best spot without traffic splitting us up). We'll have an address confirmed once there is enough interest.
That's what I originally thought. In that case, come on SoCal! I'm sure there's enough of us here to roll up together.

-:bananasplit:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good.

Some LA people have asked if we can move this closer to the 5/22 area. I will consider it, depending how much interest there is. Keep an eye on this thread for more details.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
if they want to be closer to the 5 then have us meet at the mainplace mall its right off the freeway

1 - 20 of 100 Posts