8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4413 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Btw I think I spotted mike getting on the kasiousko br ...... I'm waiting for a pic :D

Instagram chinoTWFA5
Sent from my i90c from Nextel 🔰

·
Premium Member
37,358 Posts
That can't be real ...... Just to put a plane in the air cost way more than that unless is one hour in the class room and another one close to a plane lol(on the ground)

Instagram chinoTWFA5
It's real they ask for payment via Western Union.

check this out

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
That can't be real ...... Just to put a plane in the air cost way more than that unless is one hour in the class room and another one close to a plane lol(on the ground)

Instagram chinoTWFA5

https://m.livingsocial.com/cities/1719/deals/634286-two-hour-private-flight-lesson-package?afsrc=1&utm_campaign=MorningSend&utm_content=1719&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

Here is the link for the non-believers

Sent from Nextel on the Edge network using Java

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Get 2 more ppl is gonna be free but also. Says that the price might change if the fuel prices go up ..... Now question :how much fuel do you think you can spend in one hour ?

Instagram chinoTWFA5

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Get 2 more ppl is gonna be free but also. Says that the price might change if the fuel prices go up ..... Now question :how much fuel do you think you can spend in one hour ?

Instagram chinoTWFA5
$30 fuel surcharge

·
13' TW Fb6
13,376 Posts
Anyone wanna take flying lessons.....1 hr classroom and 1 hr in the air....$100 let me know....Imma do it but I don't wanna go alone

See I would, but once they ask me for my name, I'm going straight to the FBI :shrug:

so I'll pass :giggle:

41 - 60 of 4413 Posts